Chapter17

Almost 2 weeks later

HICCUP

I sat up on my bed heavy bags under my eyes "another sleepless night" I said sighing looking at toothless then at stormfly who has basically become my dragon as well. I sighed again as I went to get their food.

"good morning son!" dad said being happy again. "hi dad" I said still depressed again he tried to make me happy like he did two weeks ago. "son you have to move on and face the fact that-" he was cut off by fish leggs bursting through out door. "hiccup you need to see this!" he grabbed me a pulled me out the door.

ASTRID

once I finally got to the beach I put my armour on my shoulders put knives in the Girly boots I was in and grabbed my axe " and tied a rope around my waist. "god I looks so Girly I hate this!" I said ripping off the end of the dress. The dress used to touch the ground but now it was above my knees now this dress looked deadly awsome since I had added the armour and tore off the end and armed myself with weapons I didn't look so stupid anymore I left my other stuff in the casket behind a bush and ran into town which was empty except for one person. Heather. She had her back turned to me I tackled her "ah!" she said as she went down. She grabbed something out of her bout to defend herself.....it was a knife that she held to my neck but then pulled back seeing me scowling face as I pinned her down "a-astrid?!" "that's right you can't get rid of my that easily!" I said grabbing my knives holding one to her neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist and threw me off of her and began to run away. I got up in time to see Fishlegs gawking at me like I was a wild animal but I ignored him and began to chase heather......

HICCUP

Fishlegs took my to the dragon academy wher I saw heather being chased by some girl wearing a white dress that was torn at the bottom with armour at the shoulders and weapons in the boots and blonde hair in a messy braid. At first I didn't care who she was until I noticed the axe she was holding. But that was after she took two knives out of her boots and threw them at heather pinning her to the wall..... She put the axe to heathers neck and that's when I realized it was astrid......

"look heather u can't just pretend I'm dead then try and make a move on hiccup!" she said pressing the head harder to her neck. I couldn't take it I was overwhelmed with joy I waited until astrid took to rope from her waist and tied it around heather and left her fall to the ground before turning around and flipping her bangs out of her eyes. I ran to astrid and tackled her. She flipped us over so she was straggling me. She has a harsh look on her face.

"what the heck do you think your doing you-"her eyes widened when she realized it was me. "hiccup!!!!!" "astrid......" I breathed out in relief as I hugged her........

The love of my life is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!