I'm Here

Hanging around you doesn't mean I'm clingy. It just means that I'm holding on.

-Aria Nemuyco

Carmela's POV:
Apparently, it was our last subject. Ms. Carbonara thought it'd be better if we'd practice on the play we were working on. The one wherein Geo was a main character.

This play was called Ibong Adarna a Filipino play. Geo was Haring Fernando, and Aria was Donya Juana the sister of Donya Maria Blanca.

Aria wasn't a leading role, so she took the time with me to sketch with me, staying on the sidelines. She only had about.... Three lines?

Aria could memorize that in a heart beat.

What about me?

Well, I was one of the script directors. I'm proud to say that I'm staying behind the stage and away from the spot light. It's better that way.

Away in a distance, I could see Jeromeo hanging out with Biclone and CJ. They looked like they were arguing. Jeromeo was in the middle of it all while CJ looked like he was going to blow.

While here I am, already imagining an AU of their gay love....

"Aria," I called. "Th- they're so cute!"

"Um, huh?" She looked away from her sketch pad.

"Biclone and CJ are fighting over Jeromeo, eek!" I squealed.

"Better add that to the plot of the story!"

"Biclone's the antagonist." I giggled. "Third wheeler that made CJ jealous."

"No doubt," she winked.

We laughed at our own imagination. What can I say? It's to our amusement.

A moment later, some of the cast members and even the director, Aganda, had a difficult time in making Geo cooperate.

Eliza, the Queen of Berbanya, waited impatiently for the boy to make a move and start practicing.

As the King of Berbanya....

No, he didn't wanna hold hands with the queen.

No, he didn't wanna dance on stage.

He didn't even want to speak some parts of his dialogue.

"You lookin' at the play Carmela?" Aria asked, her eyes not leaving her sketchpad.

"Apparently." I answered promptly.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Geo's not doing anything," I said. "He doesn't wanna hold Eliza's hands, so they can't practice the king and queen dance."

"That awkward potato...."

"Hush, zura." I pat her head. "I better help out the cast before anything else happens."

I walked up to the crowd of cast members and stage directors....

Geo's POV:
"No, thank you!" I exclaimed at the cast members surrounding me.

They pushed me towards Eliza, whose role is Reyna Valeriana, Queen of Berbanya.

Supposedly my wife.

I never wanted this role, but apparently everyone did. On one of those days that I missed school, they were trying to vote for cast members.

I won the role Haring Fernando by 43 students, against my will.