Geo - Napped

What you don't know,
won't hurt you.

-Unknown

Geo's POV:
I arrived home, somewhere near three thirty. Luckily today, there was no heavy traffic. So commuting home was a breeze. Finally, this day was going my way.

Like any other day, the universe strikes me with pain and despair as it implants bad luck on my life, and my life only.

I have natural bad luck.

I brought out some leftover pizza from the fridge and some Gatorade. I ran to the living room and sat back on the couch, relaxing my aching feet. A few moments of rest, then I started playing under tale.

In the middle of my game, my thoughts bring me to back Carmela's offer yesterday. The one about the hang out at her place.

It was hard to think that maybe I passed on that one chance to hang out with her at her house. It's fun to think of all the games we could've played if I came along.

On the other hand, I was relieved. I nearly dodged a bullet there. If I had accepted, I had to communicate and socialize with those idiotic classmates of mine that were also invited in the hang out. Being one of them was Aria, no thanks.

Plus! Socializing in her house with her family members wasn't as thrilling as playing under tale and COD with her (and her only.)

My eyelids nearly fell when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I was about to call my sister to open it, but I remembered that she was still in school. My housewife of a mom was out too, buying groceries.... So I was left with bo choice but to use my lazy limbs to move.

It was probably my sister or my mom who's knocking on the door. But as far as I knew.... They each have their own key duplicates. Who in the world could be at the door at this hour?

The garbage man? Or maybe the mail man? Dad?

I stood and walked towards the door, my eyes eyeing the doorknob sleepily. I turned the knob and the door opens wide before I could even pull the damn thing.

"Surprise!"

Before I knew it, my head was stuffed in a sack, my voice muffled by it, and everything else went black.

***

Lesson learned, look through the window, keyhole, peephole, or whatever hole! Before you open the door.

I heard an engine roaring to life, then we started to move. The air was cold, and my seat was comfy.

I was in a van.

A very noisy van. My eyes were still covered by the sack over my head. I think the garbage man had kidnapped me. I cried for help, when suddenly the sack was pulled off of my head.

"Operation get the dorky vampire, complete!" Aria smirked evilly as she set the sack aside.

"Where in the Irene dimension am I?!" I asked hysterically.

"You're not in the Irene dimension, you're on Earth, idiot." CJ commented from the passenger's seat.

"Damn, you've gotta stop watching Aphmau vids...." Aria rolled her eyes.

"This is kidnapping!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! We kidnapped Geo!" Jeromeo cheered.

"Don't you mean he just got...." Aria looked smugly at me. I know this look.

"Aria, no."

"Geo-napped!" She laughed hysterically and gave Hasha a high five.

"Where are you taking me?" I inquired angrily.

"To the hang out, obviously." Jolla, from the back seat, had answered.

"Carmela's waiting for us at her place, we'll head up to her as soon as we fetch Duyan." CJ said, as he browsed his phone.

"What in the- I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!" I argued.

"No one cares about your opinion." Aria snapped.

"This is child abuse!"

"I see no injuries...."

"This is human trafficking!"

"We ain't forcing your bod into anything, mate."

"BRING ME BACK HOME YOU LITTLE-"

Wait.

If all of us in this van were students, thirteen year old students to be exact.... Who in the world is driving this thing? It's impossible for one of us to have a driver's license.

"Who- who's driving?!" I asked hesitantly.

"Carmela's dad." CJ answered.

Crap.

I felt my entire body turning to stone as a man turned his head from the drivers' seat, he looked in the back seat, his brows furrowed as if he saw something inhumanely unpleasant.

"My boy," he eyed me. "Your voice might kill me before I reach fifty!"

I sat still on my seat.

He shifted his eyes to CJ, who innocently browsed his phone.

"Is this supposed to be my daughter's best friend?" He raised a brow.

"Yes, Mr. Wilson." He nodded. "It's disappointing seeing him as a replacement for me."

"True." He nodded. "I liked you better, my boy."

"I know, sir." He smirked at the backseat.

Mr. Wilson turned his head back to the road, as if the scene had never happened.

I froze. I knew going to Carmela's hang out was a bad idea. I didn't even get a chance to clear up my name and make a good impression on her parents.

Aria snickered at my predicament, her face filled with amusement. "Meet Mr. Wilson, Geo Quadragon...."

"Off to Duyan's house my comrades! Hyaaa!" Jeromeo announced.

With that said, the van increased its speed and everyone was taking the moment and enjoying the ride.

Oh boy, what a road trip.

Hope You Liked It!