Chapter 23: End Up Here

(I'm skipping some, okay?)

*2 years later*

Living in New Zealand with my mum and aunt didn't seem bad, at first it was but I didn't had a hard time catching up to them. I lost connections with the people I love in Australia. It was hard forgetting about them.

Mum works in the office with my aunt who was her employer, I started college and things are doing pretty well, I started to became a you tuber tho, I do covers of famous songs and its the only thing that made me feel not so nostalgic, I heard about 5 Seconds Of Summer all the time and people are requesting me to do covers of their song, I just didn't. I heard that they were taking on the world and I can read Luke tweet sad things like he was missing someone or whatever, he keeps in directing tweets for Al. I don't know what happened to them or if they had a daughter or a son or of they're still together. They are pretty famous now and ever since I left Australia everything for them went brighter.

The girls email me frequently but I don't read any of them, Luke does email me too but after a year he stopped which is good, I guess he finally moved on and I guess you can say that I also did but he is still inside my heart, he will stay their forever.

I've always wanted to go back to Australia but I'm scared that the past might hunt me or if I ever see him I'll never really let myself move on.

The last time I saw him was that day on that couch. After three days I took a flight going hee in New Zealand and mum welcomed me with open arms.

Tomorrow is my birthday and mum said she has a surprise, she just told me to pack my bags fill it with clothes and wait for her till she gets home.

It was 12 in the afternoon and I just finished eating my lunch, I heard the front door open,

"Sweetie! are you ready?" mum called out,

"Already?"

"I told you this is going to be your best birthday now hurry up and get your bags our flight leaves at 3:30"

"Can you at least tell me which country were going?" I pleaded I've been trying to crack her shell but she wouldn't buldge,

"No, you have to wait"

I wanted to ask more but I know that it would just end up in an arguement so I just dropped it.

I grabbed my things and made my way back downstairs and placed my trolley in the car's trunk.

"Mum I swear to god if I don't like what will happen I would go straight back here, okay?!"

-

The whole flight was a blur and embarrassing, outside the airport mum made me wear a ridiculous blindfold so that I wouldn't see what country were going.

I sat by the window still feeling puzzled and its almost been an hour since we started flying. I felt nervous for some unknown reason.

"Mum, I hate you" I muttered,

"You wouldn't hate me after this" She answered back making all of this shit more mysterious than it should be.

--

HAHA SHORT BUT A CLIFFHANGER

DOUBLE UPDATE! TOLD YOU GUYS ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU :--)

IM ENDING NOTHING WE KNOW SOON! BUT ILL GIVE YOU GUYS MY TRACKLIST, OF THE SONGS I LISTEN TOO AS I WRITE MY FANFICTIONS, HOPEFULLY IF YOURE WRITING IT WOULD HELP YOU TOO AND INSPIRE YOU :--)