Chapter 22: Moving Away

"A-are you serious?" She asked in disbelief.

I didn't expect her to be okay with all of this but I did expect her to get mad but not like this. I wanted her to be mad like scream and shout or even hurt me but she didn't. She just sat there and stared at me.

I nodded. In fact I hate it I swear I hope I was joking.

I didn't answer her.

"So what are you planning now?"

I shook my head, I don't know.

"Well, I think you should go after her."

I shook my head again, "I can't"

"Why? she's pregnant with your child Luke. I know it would be hard for you..for us but we have no choice." Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

I cupped her face and wiped them with my thumb.

"Jesus! are you okay? what happened to your face?" Her muscles started to tense.

"I'm okay. Don't mind it."

"We need to get you a pack of ice" She tried to stand up but I pulled her into a tight embrace.

She started to sob real hard.

"I love you, Luke but I have to let you go now."

Her words cut me like knives. Tears started to roll down my face once I realized that it was really over.

*MYLE'S P.O.V*

"I love you, Luke but I have to let you go now."

I can't believe what's happening. One moment everything was perfect and now my everything is bout to be gone. I'm lost.

I love Luke so much but this isn't right. He needs to be with Al, she needs him more than I do.

I can't be mad at him. I will be wise this time and I would just...just walk away.

"I should go now" I didn't know what to do or say I'm literally hanging on a thread and so is he.

I left without saying a word, I can't feel anything, I want to scream, I want to cry but I can't and I don't know why but a pit is starting to form in my stomach, my chest started to become heavy like bricks were being placed on top of it, my throat feels dry like I couldn't even swallow, everything just felt wrong and I'm all alone.

I just walked the whole time not knowing where I would end up.

I was broken. I'll never be fixed, I have this feeling again that the only person who could fix me is the one who broke me but he cannot fix me because I need to set him free, forget him even. There will never be an in again, its over. Its hopeless.

I kept walking and walking and the sun is starting to set, my phone whpuldnt stop buzzing in my pocket but I just ignored it, I know that they are all worried for me, but I need to be alone, again.

I don't like it when they bombard me questions when everything is obvious.

I passed by the field where we used to talk, when Helen and the others kidnapped Luke in the warehouse that night, it was one of the most memorable.

A tear fell on my cheek, I shouldn't be all sentimental but I can't help it, everything is starting all over again.

When will I have my happy ending?

It feels like love isn't meant for me, like I suck at it so I just have to stop or I'll end up hurting myself over and over again.

Al is pregnant but one thing is for sure, nobody knows if its confirmed. Luke admitted that something happened between them. If I wasn't hard on him nothing like this would've happened.

I'm so stupid for letting him go once, I think this is my karma from all the worst situation I dragged him in, even their band is suffering, and its all because of me.

I have to make a decision now, one thing is for sure, I need to get away from here, I need to stay away from him and move on.

--

oh my god yes you can kill me, I'm so sorry for the late update, I had a writers block and I couldn't think of what will happen. I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you, i this chapter sucks so its okay if you didn't like it.

NWK will end soon ppl but more fan fictions will come out soon I'm working on Two new ones at the moment, different from 3:00 and Wayward.

I hope you guys check it out soon x