Chapter 8: Love Dearest

He brought me to an odd looking place. He brought me to a parking lot. He deserves a round of applause, why? because fuck it! I think this guy is out of his mind! I mean why the hell will he take me to a parking lot? are you kidding me?

"Luke, what in Lucifer's name are we doing here?" I complained making him feel that I am really annoyed.

"Just wait and see" He opened a screen gate and an old van is parked nearby.

HE IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF HIS MIND.

"Are you a psycho killer? a rapist? a mental case?"

"Uhm no. Unfortunately I am not" He took my hand as he led me towards the old van that looks like a wreck.

My fucking jaw dropped on the floor when he opened the van's back door,

inside the van is a table a small table with a candle light on it and rose petals are scattered all around the van's carpeted floor. red and white rose petals, the van's chairs are removed.. the only chairs left are the driver and the passenger seat in front. the table is placed inside of the van the whole van looks like a mini gazebo, the middle top of the van's roof is removed so when you look up you can see the stary sky..

as I seated inside .. well, indian seat position.. I waited for Luke to explain things..

the table was already set for two. our only light are some yellow christmas lights and our candle light..

Luke opened a picnic basket..

he took out a Nando's take-out

"Nando's chicken in peri-peri sauce!! and two strawberry slushies" he exclaimed as his eyes glistened making him look like he's glowing because of all the lights behind him.

I sat there looking stupid not knowing what to say or what the hell is going on.

"What's this for?" I asked, puzzled.

"Dinner" He answered with a bit DUH tone in his voice.

I know. I'm not a retard. I rolled my eyes.

"I mean, what's all of this?"

"Don't you remember?"

I furrow my brows. Do I have to?

I sighed, "I'm sorry but it doesn't ring any bell"

I stared at him, he looks dissapointed. I am dissapointed as well. This is harder than I thought.

"Let's eat first" He exclaimed,

"and talk" I added

He smiled, "Sure"

I don't know but every time I see him happy it makes me feel happy. Why am I so affected in every little thing he does? I guess this is it? I know that I can't remember everything but I know my heart will find its way back.

After eating I felt bored. Awhile ago, we push aside the table and brushed off some of the rose petals. The night is so beautiful, its almost 10pm. Luke and I are both laying down on the van's floor staring at the sky, star gazing.

"Are you tired?" He asked,

"No. not really. how about you?"

He shook his head.

It was silent for awhile but I decided to break the ice.

"I really love star gazing, you know? I go gaga over astronomy"

"Yeah, I know"

"How did you know?"

"We used to do this?"

"We do?"

He nodded. He got me curious.

"So, what else do we use to do?" I asked as I fidget with my fingers.

"Sing and play our instruments"

My eyes widened in disbelief and sat up.

"Really? I sing? What instrument do I play?" I asked. Suddenly, I felt excited to know about my past.

"You, Helen and Ronnie. You girls used to have a band and you guys call yourself Rough Diamonds. You're the lead vocals and guitar" He explained.

Wow. I didn't know I have an interesting life.

"You girls were kinda famous in some parts of Australia."

"Oh" I answered not knowing what to say that's why I gave him a plain answer, playing safe.

"What else do I have to know?" I asked,

He closed his eyes, "Your name is Myle Stanfort. Your birth date is January 14, 1996. You like pop rock bands...I mean rock bands. Your favorite color is green. You enjoy the movie series Vampire Diaries. You like singing in the shower while you listen to your favorite bands. You like wearing make up and wear tom-boyish clothes. You don't have a favorite movie. You can live forever even if the only food you'll eat are pizza, chicken and fries. You hate pineapples. You like rainy days better than sunshiney days. I was your first love and our relationship crashed when a tragic car accident took your memory away from you and left me alone with nothing but fear..fear of you not loving me again..fear of you never remembering me no matter how hard I try,"

I just stare at him lost in his words ad he open his eyes.

He gave me a warm smile even though his eyes are tearing up. I can feel his pain but I don't know what to do or say.

I lay back beside him and just closed my eyes. Is my heart really softening for him? We still have 29 more days let's see what will happen to the both of us.

--

can I get a hell yeah? lol. hiiiii bread rolls its been awhile hiiii :---) to be honest while I write this chapter I can't stop listening to Kellin Quinn's voice so I'm really emotional that's why there are a lot of drama. I hope you guys liked this chapter. please don't stop reading my crap. I love you xx