Chapter 11: Im here

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

Im on my way home carrying loads of paper bags. I tell you grocery shopping is really not my thing.

I saw Myle locking her front door. Where is she going? she skated her way down the street.

I waved my hand but she didn't noticed me, she's busy muttering the lyrics of the song that's blaring from her earphones.

I kinda felt a little hurt when she didn't noticed me. I don't know but anyways, I went inside my unit and fixed my groceries into the cupboard.

I have this thingly feeling inside of me, it felt weird, honestly. My neck is burning so does my cheeks.

I have this pounding in my chest like I'm nervous and worried but I dont know the reason why.

My heart starts to beat uneven making me feel really worried about something I don't know. I sighed, because of this confusion, I decided to walk outside.

As I was walking I slightly remembered a moment of me and Myle.

*FLASHBACK*

"take a walk with me, please?" I  requested as I place my hand of her,

We walked on the beach hand and hand, she has soft hands to be really honest

When were almost at the end of the beach we stopped and stared at the horizon for awhile, its perfect, the cool breeze splashing on my face I can hear the seagulls cry and the sky is really pretty, it has shades of orange, lavander and pink, it was mezmerizing.

"I never brought a girl here or anyone here before" I exclaimed out of nowhere

"uhmm why?"

"because, I promised myself that this is the spot where I will confess my love to the girl who will be the one I'll marry"

"uhmm"  She answered shyly

"and I really think that its you, no doubts"

"Luke, uhmm are you...are you serious?"

I faced her and smiled,

"Ive been waiting for this time my whole life to bring that girl here and now, finally I have met you again, Ive been trying to forget you, knowing that nothing will happen because I thought that all my feelings for you during highschool is just nothing..puppy love. but then, accidentally we met again"

I paused for awhile staring at her

"I love you, I love you Myle. I know that last night that we promised to take it slow, but then I realized that we can take it slow eveb if we are in a relationship. I dont know what you did to me, all I know is that I have really fallen so much for you when I got to know you again" I confessed.

"I love you too, Luke"

I smiled and kissed her on her forehead

"Myle? will you please be my girlfriend?"

She nodded

"is it a yes?!" I asked happily

"YES!!!" I exclaimed

"YES!! YESS!!" I exclaimed

it felt like we both won the lottery

I carried her, sweeping her off of her feet, I spun her around