Chapter 13: Stomach Tied In Knots

It's been a week. Ever since that afternoon I haven't seen Luke Hemmings. At first I was happy but after a day or two I felt sad like 'I'm empty I need him I'm sorry' kind of sad.

Yesterday I wanted to apologize to him which is really unlike me. I knocked a couple times but the door was locked.Then, the land lady who owns all of the units told me that no one lives there anymore. Of course I was shocked I mean why would he just take off like that?

But then it hit me like a bullet train,

"Just because you were my past you can control me and act like you know every single fucking detail about who I am. I'm a person not a lab rat. So what if I don't get my memories back? its my life not yours so stop worrying about me. Look at you! you're pathetic! I don't even know you. Leave me alone I don't fucking need you!" My words haunted me making me cover myself with my duvet.

I haven't left my house since. I feel bad. I haven't eaten or anything my house probably smelled like someone died in here. I sighed this is really unlady like.

"Why would he affect me? He's not even my friend" I exclaimed and hopped lazily into the bathroom.

I need some fresh air. I guess going out and hanging out would make me feel good.

I let the warm water slide down my naked body.

I feel awkward because every time I close my eyes I see him and only him. I feel strange because of it. Its freaking me out.

I walked towards my wardrobe and picked the clothes that I'm going to wear.

I grabbed my laced matching undies, a large black v-neck tee, my rugged skinny jeans and my black vans.

I looked at my reflection and my eyes widened, I looked like I'm wearing the kinds of clothes Luke Hemmings would wear. I resemble him.

I shook my head, "Stop being paranoid and stop thinking about him."

I applied my make up, fixed my hair and grabbed my things and made my way out.

The sun was warm but the air was cold. I forgot to bring my jacket.

I found a small pizza place and my stomach started grumbling.

I guess I have to check this pizza place out.

I opened the door and a small bell tinkled.

My eyes widened it was so cozy inside so I let myself in.

"What do you mean youre out of pepperonnis?!" A tall guy with poorly dyed hair exclaimed on the counter.

Remind me not to mess with this guy when his hungry.

I stood behind him thinking of what to order.

"Hawaiian? no I can't..we can't eat those! how about beef?"

I sighed, tapping my shoe on the floor as I cross my arm on my chest.

This guy's pissing me off he's too pushy, bossy and whiney.

"Hold on a minute" The guy exclaimed to the girl on the other side of the counter.

"What is yo-" He faced me but he cut himself off when he saw my face.

His eyes widened and immediately hugged me.

"Dude, what the hell?!!" I yelled squirming from his grip,

"Oh my god Myle its so nice to see you, oh my gosh look at you. Are you-" before he could finish his sentence the small bell on the door tinkled, "Hey babe!" this weird guy exclaimed pulling away from me as he walks towards the door, I've seen him before I just forgot his name.