Chapter 6: Feel

*AVERY'S P.O.V*

"I've been dying to ask you this" He stated,

"Ask me what?"

"What made you change your mind?"

Fuck.

I look straight into his pale blue eyes.

What am I feeling? everytime I close my eyes all I see is his face ever since we kissed.

"Myle?" my name escaped his lips making me stalk back to reality.

I didn't realize that I was touching my bottom lip.

"I uh- I honestly don't know." I answered

I'm being honest this time okay?

he nodded, respecting my answer.

"Do you want to go out?" He asked with a smile forming on his face

"Where?"

"You'll see" He grabbed my hand dragging me out of his unit.

He led me to a play park. I didn't even know we have a park near our apartment.

"What are you planning?" I asked as I gasp for air.

He didn't answer me but we ran instead. I followed him. I'm actually enjoying it. I let the thin air touch my face making me feel relaxed. His touch against my skin feels surreal.

He sat me on the swing and he sat on the vacant one beside me.

"I'm sorry" I exclaimed

he looked at me, curiously.

"For what?"

"For being a bitch"

"You don't have to apologize"

"I do"

"You don't"

"I do"

"You don't"

"I do"

"You don't"

I finally made him win, knowing that we will never finish this conversation even if it took us millions of years. I rolled my eyes, "Tell my why I don't have to apologize"

"I don't blame you for what happened. In fact, I don't blame you at all"

"Why?"

"I blame myself"

My chest hurts. It feels like I was punched on my face.

"Nothing like this would've happen if I didn't left you" He started,

I really don't know what to say so I just listened to every word he say. I listened to his explanation.

"I blame myself for everything that happened to you, every single bit of it. I know it doesn't make any sense to you right now but as soon as you get your memories back, it will. I promise." His voice started to crack, I can feel him trying to choke down his tears.

"I'm sure it wasn't all your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself" I smiled at him. I feel bad for being really mean to him. What am I feeling? is this guilt? is this pity? suddenly I feel something for him but I don't know what it is.

I held his hand and smiled.

He looked at me, awkwardly.

Why did I just for that? I snapped and dropped his hand.

He smiled this time he was the one who held my hand.

"I only have myself to blame but do you think we can start again because I can't live without you" He exclaimed as his blue orbs glistened.

What is he doing? what am I feeling?