Chapter 21: Small Bump

"Ronnie, w-what was that about?" I asked, dazed.

"Oh that was nothing!" Ronnie laughed,

I seriously don't get it.

"Stop lying to me" I pushed.

Ronnie sighed, "Ashton found out that-" before she could explain Helen cut her off,

"Myle, were in no position to tell you these kinds of things. Luke will tell you everything." Helen made it clear,

"Where's Ella?" Ronnie asked, obviously changing the topic.

"Oh she's on her way, she bought some chocolates and marshmallows. I told her that I brought some graham crackers so she insisted on buying those so that we can make smores later" Helen explained as they walk away from me, they're too bipolar.

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

Ashton came in and before I could ask him if everything's all right his clenched fist made contact with my left jaw almost making me fall of balance almost making my head hit the corner of the side table.

"You douche!" He whisper shouted, "Liar!" He accused hitting me again.

He was about to hit me for the third time if it wasn't for Michael and Calum straddling him, pinning him on the wall trying to calm him down.

"What the fuck is happening here?!" Michael freaked out,

"Ask him, mate. He's out of his mind! He's a fucking liar!" Ashton answered.

"Luke! what is he talking about?!" Calum asked totally unaware of what's happening.

I weakly sat myself on the couch, everything's spinning around. I feel disoriented.

"I uh-I don't k-know" I answered groggily, my lips were busted and I can feel my heartbeat on my cheekbone.

"Bullshit! This guy deserves this! He's cheating on Myle!" Ashton yelled,

"What?!" Michael asked in disbelief,

"Luke! what is he talking about?" Calum felt lost.

"This guy, started a relationship and didn't finished it and now he's toying Myle!" Ashton started,

"No you..you got it all wrong! I'm about to settle everything with Al, I talked to her the other day were done." I tried to explain

"No! you're the one who got it all wrong, Bro. You told her that the both of you needs a break you didn't tell her that you guys are over! She called Ronnie and she was crying!"

"Why was she crying?!" I asked my vision still blurry,

"She doesn't know what to do Luke!" Ashton shouted,

"Why?!"

"BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT!!"

*MYLE'S P.O.V*

"Hey guys!" Ella greeted opening the yards door fence.

"Hey El!" We greeted in unison,

"What's up? where are the guys?" She asked, making me curious of what is really happening inside.

"They're inside. Probably goofing around." Ronnie exclaimed.

I am not stupid enough to believe that but if she says so.

"Oh nevermind, do you know how to do a bonfire?" Ella asked,

"What the heck is that bonfire for?" I almost laughed.

"Tell me, how will we make some smores without a bonfire, silly"

"Well obviously I don't know how" Helen butted in.

"You never joined the girl scout crap didn't you?" Ronnie asked,

"Don't tell me you did?" I retorted.

"I may or may not" She answered walking towards the gardening shack wherein small logs were stacked.

She carried what she can and walked back. She placed all of it on the ashes of the previous bonfire obviously that pit was from years ago.

"I guess that will do" I exclaimed, "So what now?"

"Now, we wait for Ashton because I really don't have an idea how to work this shit" She blurted letting out a soft chuckle.

We all laughed.

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

"Look! I promise you to fix this!" I almost yelled on Ashton's face.

"Are you even sure she's pregnant?" Calum asked in disbelief,

"Ask Luke! its not like I was there when they did it!" Ashton answered really annoyed.

"Wow, mate. I'm really proud of your sperm cells!" Michael laughed, making a joke out of it all.

"We just did it once!" I defended still cannot believe about this matter,

"Have you heard about using a condom?" Michael joked again.

"Whatever you did! Face it like a man, Luke! I'm done from here!" Ashton exclaimed walking out.

"Don't worry, bro! we can fix this" Calum muttered.

"Yeah, right!" I mumbled, burying my face on my hands.

After a few minutes of thinking straight and trying to sort all the shit in my head the sliding door opened revealing a really worried Myle.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked walking towards me. I feel so sorry like I wanted to kill myself for hurting her again. I don't want to lie to her but sooner or later she'all find out. I have to do it now.

"Am I a bad boyfriend?"

"No. You're prefect and all I ever asked for" She answered sitting beside me as I hide my face so she doesn't have to see how awful I look from Ashton's work of art left on my face.

She tried to peck me on the cheek but I pulled away.

"What's the matter?" Her sweet voice asked making me feel more guilty than I already was.

"M-myle I'm so sorry. I did something wrong and I hope you listen first before you react. Please listen to my explanation first."

"Ok I'm listening"

"Before I knocked on your door I made it clear to Al that we were over" I started, "I ended everything between her and I when you were in the hospital because of fear that I might...I might loose you again and that is not a risk I am willing to take. I love you so much to liisr you again. I don't what happened but when Al and I were still together something happened between us. I guess it was because of the heat in the moment but I swear to God it wasn't suppose to happen but it happened."

"L-luke you're not making any sense" She muttered as her eyebrows furrow looking all nervous and really confused.

"Al, s-she's"

"She's?"

"Pregnant"

--

SORRY FOR ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER BUT GUYS THIS FIC IS GOING TO END SOON IM SORRY!!

IF I WERE TO WRITE A SEQUEL FOR LUKE AND MYLE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL MYSELF!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING I HOPE YOU READ MY NEW LUKE HEMMO FANFICS.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME LOVE AND VOTE :)

I LOVE YOU XX