Chapter 5: You've got it made

Yesterday was so fucking weird and awkward and every time I close my eyes I get to think of what happened and it just makes me want to tear my fucking hair out.

am I supposed to feel this way against that Luke guy? this is insane! get a grip Avery!!

*FLASHBACK*

I stood up ready to walk out when,

"I thought we made a deal" He retorted

I groaned. Am I still up for this? shit.

"What deal?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"You told me last night that you're giving me a chance...a month to make you remember everything" He stated as he walk closer to me.

"So?"

"What is with you and the word so?" He exclaimed leaning closer,

"I uh-" I feel my cheeks heat up I'm turning crimson red why the hell is he doing this? is he doing this on purpose? I can't move he's pinning me against the wall he's shirtless wearing nothing but his boxers. what the fucking fuck fuck?!! holy mother of penisis. I'll be totally lying if I told you he doesn't look attractive at all. oh god help me.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, stuttering.

He didn't answer.

He pressed me harder against the wall making sure that there is really no gap between us.

What the actually fuck? I really want to punch him on his fucking face but I can't! I don't even know what's stopping me. I can feel my knees tremble making me weak.

"L-Luke" I whispered,

Before I could even say the word 'shit' inside my mind...he kissed me! softly then he started to deepen it and surprisingly I KISSED HIM BACK!!!

My mind was so clouded. I want to pull away and kick his balls but I can't because I am enjoying it! I hate the bullshit fact that I am indeed enjoying it!

I decided to snap out of it and bite his tongue that is inside my mouth. He winced but didn't stop kissing me.