Chapter 2

Thanks for the comments (:

This story is #22 on Thriller, and #34 on Mystery xD Please vote, comment, or fan!

Also, please read 'Dive' by daughter_of_artemis for me please!! Thanks:)

********

I ran out of the locker room with my gymnastics uniform. Being captain of the varsity gymnastics team was not easy. But I love my teammates, and they love me.

"Alright, girls." I said hopping off the stage. "Nationals are in two weeks. Kirstin and Sienna, you can go practice your floor routines. Holly and Aria, beam routines. Hannah and Emily, you guys can work on the trampoline. Every half hour we'll switch."

The girls nodded an went to their stations. 4 different iPods started playing 4 different songs. Hannah and Emily were giggling as they bounced up and down.

"We'll break for 15 minutes after practice, then we'll do a 15 minute cool down." I instructed. They nodded and continued their practicing.

I sat down on the bench and started going over our plans for Nationals on a clipboard.

Adult Guardian. Check- Miss Slight

Bus to and from. Check

Parent signatures. Check

I only got that done before my mind trailed back to my conversation with Caleb.

His words were stuck in my head.

"Do you think the serial killer is after you?"

"I heard all the girls that got murdered got creepy messages like that."

"Don't come crying to me if you get murdered."

A shiver crawled up my spine. What if he was right? Well, he's Caleb Marsh. He's always right.

"You okay?"

I looked down to my right. There, standing right in front of me, was Caleb Marsh. My eyes widened.

"Caleb?! How the hell did you get in here?!" I shrieked.

He placed a finger to his lips. "Shh! I've gone into super stealth mode. Now answer my question."