Chapter Thirteen: Evil Fairy

Enjoyyy! A/n at the end :)

Aurora's P.O.V

"Fairy godmother? Were is Diaval?" I asked. She shrugged. "Last time I saw him, he was talking about Freya." She said and I nodded. "I think they are in love." I said with a smile. "I mean, Diaval already moved in with Freya, and they hug each other all the time." I said with a smile. "I hope just one day, I'll be as happy as they are." I said and I looked to the ground. "You will, Love." My fairy god mother said. I smiled. "You know, when I'm older, I'm going to live here with you, here in the Moors." I said and I stood up. "I'll be sitting at the Crystal lake for hours and all the fairies will be my friend." I said and I smiled at the thought. She smiled. "But why don't you come and live here now?" She suddenly asked. I stopped with what I was doing. "Are you serious?" I asked with a smile. "Yes." She said. "Oh! I'm gonna tell my aunties about this. I'm going to tell them now!" I said and I rushed off to the house. I rushed through the woods and kept smiling all the way. Living with fairy godmother and the people of the Moors. It's like a dream came true! I walked to the door and knocked. I opened and saw my tree aunties standing. She had a-a blue cheek? I cocked my head to the side. They kept smiling.

"I wan't to talk to you about something." I began. "Sure sure." Knotgrass said. "So, the day next tomorrow is my birthday." I began. "Yes yes!" My Aunt said and she walked to the kitchen before returning with a.... cake. "I'm leaving home." I said and she dropped the cake. "Listen to me young missie, I'm have not, taking care of you for fifteen years, and than the last day you are saying you leaving home. We are going to take you back to your father and-." Knotgrass gasped. "My father?" I asked. "You told me my parents were dead." I said confused. They tried to say something, but it ended up in stutters. "I think it's wise to take a seat." Twittle said and every one nodded. I sat on the chair. And they told me the whole story. About an evils fairy's curse and how they had to take care of me. I was shocked at first, but then I became angry. Angry at Maleficent and angry at my aunties for never telling me the truth. But the worst thing is that every one knew about the curse, except for me. Did Freya knew about it?

I ran out of the house and got on my horse. I need to find Maleficent. I went to the place were I saw her for the last time this day. I rode to the middle of the Moors. I jumped off my horse.

"Fairy godmother? Fairy godmother!" I yelled. She came out of the bush. "Yes dear?" She said polite. "When were you going to tell me that I'm cursed?" I asked. She looked at me with wide eyes. "It it true?" I asked lightly sobbing. "It is." She said with sorrow in her eyes. I started sobbing louder. "M-my aunts said it was an evil fairy. I-I can't remember her name. It was- It was." "Maleficent." I looked up and slowly began to cry. "Are you Maleficent?" I asked with tears in my eyes. She began to walk to me but I stepped back. "No, don't touch me. You're the evilness in the world. It's you!" I yelled and I ran away, back to my horse. Now there was only one place I wanted to go. To the castle.

----------

Sooo. Thanks for reading! I know I know, Short chapter, But I wanted to do this scene, 'cause I think it is a really good scene.

Lana del Rey's Once Upon a Dream is so good! And I started to listen to After ever After. :)

Vote/Comment/Share
Makes me happy.