Chapter Six: Problems

Hello again! Enjoy reading!! Well, I have a game for you in this chapter. There is a piece of a lyric from a song in this chapter, it is a little difference, but we have to make it difficult right? Good luck!!

I looked up at Henry. "Jeez! You scared me." I said, putting my hand on my chest. "Why are you here? You're not allowed to come here." Henry said. "I'm sorry, I lost my way." I said. "It is good for now, come with me, we have to do the Kings laundry, and then he wants to have his afternoon tea." Henry said. I nodded and followed him to the cellar. There was a tub for the clothes. "You know how to wash the clothes?" Henry asked. I chuckled. "Of course I know that." I said and putted the clothes in the tub. I washed them and dried them. In the meantime, I made the King his afternoon tea. I knocked on the door. "Come in." The King replied. I walked into the chamber. "Your afternoon tea sire." I said and I handed him the cup of tea and a cookie. "You know Freya, you are handsome." The King said suddenly. I was taken back by his comment. "T-thank you my lord." I said. "You can be my personal maiden. I decided it." He said. I could only be happy. "Go to your chambers and put your most beautiful dress on. You're going to the diner with me and Henry." The King said. I bowed and left the room. I was happy. I could finally work for money. Not much money. I got to my room. "Freya! Why are you going to your room?" Henry asked. "I had to change on King's orders. He invited me to diner tonight." I said. Henry raised a brow. "Okay. I see you tonight." Henry said and he walked away. I walked in my room and began to undress me. I heard ticking sound on my window. I turned to my window and saw a raven. "Diaval! Close your eyes!" I yelled. Diaval turned into a human. "Why? You're so beautiful." Diaval said. I blushed. "Please close your eyes." I said, feeling uncomfortable. "Okay." He said and he turned around. I put my favorite red dress on. "Okay, I have my dress on." I said and Diaval turned around. "You look beautifull." He said. I smiled. "Thank you Diaval." I said blushing. He came to me and pressed a kiss on my lips. "I have to fix my hair." I said and I walked to my mirror. I made a french braid. "You look beautiful." Diaval said. I smiled. "Can you cook?" I asked. He shook his head. "Why?" He asked. "Well, maybe we can make pancakes or something for the King." I said. He shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm not good at that." He said and I laughed. ''And I don't want to cook for the King.'' Diaval said. I nodded. "I understand.'' I said and I walked to Diaval. I pressed a kiss on his lips. ''See you.'' I said and I walked to the door. ''Wait!'' Diaval yelled. I turned back to him. ''Meet me by the crystal lake at ten o'clock.'' Diaval said. I nodded, smiled and left my chamber.

Ten Minutes Later.

I was eating the first course of the three couse menu. It tasted so well! It was a luxe salad with tomatoes and apple. ''So Freya, tell us more about yourself. Were do you come from?'' The King asked. ''I come from the M-north.'' I said, mentally slapping myself. ''Okay.'' The King said. Henvry looked at me with wide eyes. I shook my head. ''Were are your parents?'' The King asked. I shrugged. ''I don't know, Sire.'' I said. I was feeling a little uncomfortable. The King mumbled something. "Sire, can I ask were your wife is?" I asked. His eyes went big. "No!" He yelled. I was taken back by his sudden outburst. "No you can't! Leave the table! Go to your chamber! I see you tomorrow!" The King yelled and he left the room.

I stood up and walked straight to my room, ignoring Henry's calls. I slammed the door shut. I grabbed the bottle with the gold liquid and took a sip. And within seconds, I flew. I smiled and opened the window. I flew out of it. First I struggled and felt dizzy because it was so high. I straighten my legs and within a minute, I was racing foreword. "Oh My God!" I yelled. It felt so amazing. I was weightless. I flew over the village. Every house was lighten up. I flew to the Crystal lake. And indeed, there was Diaval. "Diaval!" I yelled. He looked op and smiled. "Hey Freya! I didn't expect you that early!" He said, giving me a hug. I was surprised why it was a hug. "Maleficent is near." He whispered. I nodded. "Come, were going to Aurora and Maleficent." He said and he grabbed my hand. Aurora and Maleficent were by the Mud-lake. I smiled. A troll was giving Aurora a flower. But is was hit by a mud-ball. I laughed. Aurora threw one back, hitting the troll right in the face. I looked at Diaval. He walked over to a tree and lent against it. I sat next to him. Maleficent smiled at Aurora. She seemed so happy. The way she looked at Aurora, like it was her own child. "Freya!" Aurora yelled, and before I could say anything a ball of dirty mud hit me right in my face. Diaval bursted out in laughing. "Shut it!" I yelled. I looked to Maleficent who gave me a sneaky smile. Soon, Diaval's face was covered in mud. I laughed my ass of. "Stop laughing at me!" He yelled and he tried to wipe it of his face. I mouthed a 'thank you' to Maleficent, who smiled back at me. I stood up. "I'm going to clean myself in the lake over there." I said and began to walk away. I smiled to Aurora. She is so sweet. I hope she finds her true love soon, so we can enjoy her company much longer than sixteen years.

I began to undress myself and put a foot in the lake. It wasn't cold at all. It was medium. I slowly slipped my whole body in the water. I enjoyed the water. I held my breath and went under the water. It was clear and saw under water fairies swimming around me. They cleaned the mud of my face. I closed my eyes and went up again. Suddenly, there was a huge splash next to me. I screamed. "Shh it is just me!" Diaval said. "Oh my god! I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be fully naked!" He said and he covered his eyes. I grabbed my white shirt that I wore under my dress and put it on. "You can look now." I said and he opened his eyes again. "I'm sorry." He said blushing. "It is okay." I said and I smiled. He cleaned his face. "Finally clean again." He said. I laughed. I loved being with Diaval. He was funny, sweet, and don't forget he is really handsome. "What is that?" I asked pointing to a little cave under water. "It is a crystal cave. It is really deep." Diaval said. I swam to it. "Don't get to close! It's dark inside." Diaval said. I stopped and I swam back to him. He was shirtless. The only thing he had on were his black pants. I blushed. He grabbed my waist and held me against his body. "Freya?" Diaval asked. "Yes?" I asked. He moved his lips to my ear. "I love you."

Yeej! Another chapter done. Did you find the piece of lyric?? Well I did :) If you find it. you'll have to wait until chapter 8 The first tree are having a chance to come in my story!

Follow me on:

Twitter @Noaatjee

Instagram @Noaa_Boo

Vote/Share/Comment

makes me happy.