Chapter Nine: Memories

Helloo!! I am back! Enjoy reading! The lyric in this chapter is hard to find. I changed it a little bit, because if I didn't change it, It wouldn't fit in the sentence. Enjoy reading!

Diaval's P.O.V

I looked at Aurora with big eyes. "W-what?" I asked. "You heard me." Aurora said. I stood up. "Were is she?!?" "Easy! She is in her home." Aurora said and before she could say anything else I rushed away. I didn't bother to change myself in my raven form. I wanted to be there as fast as I could. I bursted through the door. "Freya!" I yelled. No answer. "Freya!" I yelled again. "I'm upstairs, what are y-. Oh, hello Diaval." She said cold when she saw me. "Freya please don't go!" I begged. "Why not?" She asked. "Because that castle is the reason you don't remember me!" I yelled. Tears were streaming down my face. "Why should I remember you? You left me alone!" She screamed. I sighed. I walked closer to her and looked down at Freya. "You should remember me because I always do this." I wrapped my arm around her waist. She looked shocked by my action. And without saying another word, I kissed her. First, she hesitated but then she kissed me back. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. "Please stay here." I said. She nodded? "I will." She said and I walked with her outside. "Diaval!" Aurora yelled. I looked up. "I have a potion that's gonna help Freya to remember everything!" She yelled.

Five days past, and Freya remembered almost everything. Including the night at the lake. And i was very happy with that. We went to the village to buy fun things from the money she had gotten from her time as servant. It wasn't much. She gave me a beautiful necklace with a white feather and a black feather. She said it was her sign of peace, because black and white are such a different colors, and this necklace brings them together. And I gave her something as well. I gave her a ring. Not a engagement ring, but a ring we would wear until it comes to that point and it was a ring of memories. I had one as well. She loved it and wore it everyday. The second day that she took the potion again, she remembered the moment Aurora announced her to Maleficent and me. She remembered she went to the castle and that I laid next to her in the bed for hours. Freya also remembered how I liked it to put my arm around her waist. The day later, she said she wanted to live with me. Of course I agreed. So I moved in with her. The fourth day she remembered what happened, the comment of the king, that he got angry, but not the moment that she almost got raped by Henry. I was actually happy she didn't remember that. But that was until day five, when we went to the market again.

"I want this one!" She yelled, pointing at a beautiful necklace. You could let something write in it, and she did. She let the man write my name in it. The man said the necklace is done within an hour. We walked past allot of little stuff. She wanted to buy something for Aurora. Yes, Freya remembered that Maleficent cursed Aurora. She bought a beautiful silver necklace. An hour past and the necklace was ready. She smiled at it and I blushed. "See!" She said putting the necklace on. I smiled. "Do you like it?" I smiled. "Like it? I love it. Thank you!" I said and she smiled and hugged me tight. "I love you, Diaval." Freya whispered. That makes me grab her tighter. "I love you more." I said back. "Those word you just whispered, I will always believe, Diaval." She said and she gave me a quick tight hug before moving on. We walked past a few hand made beds. I saw Freya smile. "Shouldn't we buy a bigger bed?" Freya asked teasing. I smiled. "Yes, and a strong one to." I teased back. We held hands and walked through the market. When we got to close to the castle, Freya wanted to go back, and so we did. We walked back. Over the market again and headed to the Moors. "Here Diaval, beds." Freya said. I looked at the direction she pointed. "Well, we should buy that one." I said, pointing to a dark wooden bed. Freya smiled and nodded. We bought a bed and a mattress. Covers we had at home. We laughed allot and made jokes. "Are you going to join me at the lake tonight?" Freya asked with a sneaky smile. "With a great pleasure." Someone said behind me. It was Henry.

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry if it is confusing, but just keep reading.

Vote/Comment/Share and of course Follow me.

Makes me happy :)