Chaper Twenty-Four: New time?

So, this is my Idea with Abby. I have it from a book that I'm reading. So, that's about when the girl faints sometimes, and she wakes up, she is in a different time, like 1850. So, I thought why don't give that power to Abby? So when Abby faints, she'll come out in the future! There is a little suprise in this chapter. Enjoyyy!

Two days after the miscarriage.

Abby's P.O.V

I went back to the castle again. I need Diaval to remember me! I made my journey back to the castle.

I knocked on the gate. Why was it even closed? Everything was silent. What happened? I knocked again and the gate opened. Everyone sat on their knees, head to the castle. I sat next to a blonde maid. "Excuse me? What happened?" I asked. She looked to me. "Princess Freya had a miscarriage, now they are burying the baby body." The said and she turned her head back to the castle again. Freya had a miscarriage? I stood up and walked into the castle. Through the guard's door. I walked inside, no one stopping me. I saw Freya and Diaval inside the throne room, looking to the ground while holding hands. "Freya." I said and she turned around. "What happened?" I asked while I walked to her. "My b-baby died." She said and my eyes widened in shock. "How is that possible?" I avoided eye contact with Diaval. "Levi kicked her in the stomach." He said, wrapping an arm around Freya's shoulder. "Oh no!" I said hugging her. Freya cried on my shoulder. I rubbed her back. "I do remember you." Diaval said suddenly. My head shot up. "What was that?" I asked. "I remember you again, Abby. The day that you asked me if you could go to Eleasar, and I agreed. When I went back to the tree, there was suddenly a fire." He said. I stood there in shock. He remembered me? "Come here." Diaval said and he spread his arms. I ran into his arms and began to cry. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier." Diaval said. I just nodded. I felt a little dizzy. "Would you let me go please? I feel a little dizzy." I said, and Diaval released me. "T-thanks." I stuttered. The world began to spin heavy. "Are you okay?" Freya asked. I shook my head. Freya looked to Diaval. She grabbed me arm just under my elbow carefully and led me forward. "I'll take you to our room." That was the last thing I heard, before it went black.

-----

I woke up by the light of the day. I laid on the ground. "Ow, what happened? Freya?" I asked, looking up. What? There was no roof anymore? I looked to the side and the door was gone, just brick walls that were broken. "What?" I sat upright. I stood up and walked to what was the door. I looked down the hall. Everything broken. And no roof on some places. What happened? That question spooked through my head. I walked down the open corridor. I felt the wind brushing through my hair. What happened here? Was there war while I was asleep? I looked out of a broken window. The village, wasn't the village what it was. It looked more beautiful now. Roofs from some kind of stone that looked like scales from a fish, and the walls from a light brown brick. I walked further down and walked down the broken stairs. I came in the throne room, behind were the thrones stood. They were still here, but they were old and worn. The roof was almost gone. "So look people, this is the throne room were King Stefan and his queen sat." A deep voice said. I looked to the direction were the voice came from and I saw a large man with behind him, a group of people. They had something in their hands what makes a weird sound every time they pressed the button (photo camera). I walked from behind the throne. "Look mommy! A princess!" A little girl said. I smiled to her. The woman picked her up and walked away. A young couple followed them. And to my shock, I saw Diaval and Freya! I ran towards them. "Freya! Diaval!" I yelled and they looked up. "Where am I?" I asked. Freya looked at me with cocked eyebrows. "Who are you?" Diaval asked. "I'm Abby! Your sister!" I said loud enough for them to hear. Diaval raised a brow. "Do you have a sister Sam?" Freya asked. "Sam?" I asked. "Yes, my name is Sam, and this is (Name)." Sam said. "So, your name is not Diaval? The raven?" I asked. He shook his head. "No I'm Sam. Riley." Sam said. I took a step backwards and I felt tears streaming in my eyes. Is this a bad dream or something? I brushed my hands through my hair. "Are you okay?" (Name) asked. I nodded and looked up. "What year is it?" I asked. (Name) looked to Sam. "2014." Sam said. I gasped loud and let my tears fall. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Sam's hand. "Are you sure you are okay? You look pale." Sam said. I nodded. "I just-" My voice broke down. I have inherited it from my father, I thought. "My father." I whispered. "What?" (Name) came closer to me. "Maybe you should come home with us, or let me at least give you my phone number." Sam said. I looked up. "What is that?" I asked. "What is what?" Sam asked while he grabbed something out of his pocket. "What is a phone number?" I asked. (Name)'s mouth dropped. "Don't you know what a phone is?" She asked. I shook my head. That made me dizzy. I stumbled backwards. Sam grabbed my arm by my elbow, and that was when it went black again.

---------

So, did you like it? What do you think about it? I am so proud of this chapter! Happy writer! How would you react when you faint, and you come into a different time? I would go crazy! I was thinking of making a Q&A? So, send me in questions if you'd like!!

And OMG! The older Hiccup is well, kinda sexy... ;) HTTYD 2. I didn't see it yet.

Is anyone good with rating? Some stories are saying rated PG. Since I'm Dutch, I don't know what that means! What is my story rated?

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me!

Makes me happy!