Chapter Five: Kingdom's Rules

Yeah!! Chapter 5 is on! enjoy reading!

Freya's P.O.V

I walked out of the Kings chamber. "Well? How did it go?" Henry asked. "Good, I guess, he was nice to me. I have one week to prove I am a good personal maiden." I said and Henry nodded. "Follow me, I'll so you your chamber." Henry said and I follow him through the endless corridors. We came at a huge dark red door. "Well, if you become his maiden, you'll get this room, if not, you'll sleep in the cellar with the others." Henry said. I nodded and we walked inside. It was a huge room with dark red carpet and a huge window with red and golden grapes. I gasped. "You like it?" Henry asked with a smile. "Like it? I love it!" I practically yelled. Henry laughed. "But one rule." He said when his smile went away. "No lovers are allowed in this room." Henry said and I nodded. "No lovers." I repeated. "Well, I give you some alone time." Henry said and he walked out of the door. I sat on the huge bed. I saw the raven, sitting in the vents. "Hey Diaval." I said. "Hey Freya." Diaval said, turning into a human. "Diaval, we have to be careful, you can't be here actually." I said. "But I will stay. Maleficent... My Mistress, said I could see you for one day." He said and I smiled. "We have to catch up the time we didn't spend time with each other don't we?" Diaval said. I laid next to him on the huge bed. He wrapped an arm around my waist. "You like that don't you?" I asked. "What?" "Putting your arms around my waist." I said with a grin. He nodded. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, and I slowly fell asleep.

"Freya?" I heard someone knocking on the door. Shoot! Diaval was still lying next to me. "Don't come in yet!" I yelled back. Diaval opened his eyes slowly. "Diaval, you have to go, there is someone coming inside." I said. Diaval nodded and stood up. He put on his jacket. "Here, I have to give you this, it is Fairy dust like. When you drink it you can fly. So you can visit me tonight." Diaval said and he gave me a bottle with a golden liquid. "Thank you! I'll be by the crystal lake." I said and Diaval nodded. He pressed a quick kiss on my lips, before turning into a raven again. (I know, In the movie, Malficent turns him into a raven, but he can do it self to! In my story.) And he flew away. "Coming!" I said and I walked to the door. Are you going in those clothes?" Henry asked. "Yes, why not?" I aksed. "Here put this on." Henry held up a brown dress with a white short and brown shoes. I grabbed the clothes and closed the door again. I changed myself quick. I opened the door again. "Much better. Now come, I'll show you how to make the breakfast." Henry said and I followed him to the kitchen.

"Henry? Why is the Left-Wing forbidden?" I asked while I put the tea in a cup. "I don't know, I've never been there." Henry said. I looked through the kitchen and saw a few other maidens. "Look, put exactly one teaspoon of butter on his bread, believe me, he'll taste the difference." Henry said chuckling. I laughed and looked how delicate he worked with the spoon. "Done!" He said proud. "Now you have to try it." Henry said. I grabbed the spoon and rasped it over the butter. I took my other spoon and spread the butter over the toast. "Done!" I said proud, looking to my work. "That is actually really good for a first time!" Henry said and I smiled. "Now go to the kings chambers and give him the breakfast. And don't forget to bring his clothes back." Henry said and I nodded. Took the plate and walked to the King's chambers. I knocked with my feet on the door. "Come in." The King replied. I opened the door and closed it carefully. "What took you so long?" The king asked in annoyance. "Oh yes, you're the new one." He said and he grabbed the plate. I looked for his clothes. They were lying on the sofa. I grabbed them and walked out of the door.

I didn't know why, but I had the feeling I was going the wrong way. I kept walking, upstairs and downstairs again. I sighed. I came in a dark corridor. I kept walking until I just saw two doors. I choose the door on my left. I opened it and the first thing I saw was a huge glass box with brown wings in it. I looked to the wings and they began to move. I gasped loud. "Well I will come for you again." I heard the king suddenly. I gasped again and hid me behind the box. "Well hello, Long time no see." The King said.

He was talking to the wings and it looked like I sat there for hours. When the King finally walked away, I did as well. I dropped the clothes when I bumped into someone. I looked up. Oh dear, I am in big trouble.

Another chapter done! Sorry for the cliffhanger! But I'm mean like that :p I hope you like my story! if you do

Vote/comment/share/
Makes me happy :)