NCT 127 Philippines 1

NCT 127 was bound to the Philippines for one week to take part in the Kpop Republic 2 and of course go sightseeing in Val's country.

Val was enthusiastic with the whole trip and she couldn't keep still in her seat. She couldn't help but squeal once the plane landed at the airport.

"She looks so happy guys, its like she's gonna burst any second" Doyoung pointed out.

"It's been a while, like 3 years and a half since I went home here" Val replied.

They started to get up from their seats and head out but Val was still at her seat taking off her jacket.

"Why are you taking off your jacket?" Taeil wondered

"Are you seriously going out all bundled?It's way too hot out, we don't have winter season" Val rolled her eyes

"I'm sure we can handle a little heat" Johnny shrugged

"Okay then suit yourself"

Oh boy, as soon as they were getting closer to the exits of the airport, they were immediately greeted by sweltering heat.

But that wasn't only the warm welcome that they had, the NCTzens from the Philippines has crowded the exit and were greeting the members loudly.

"Mahal namin kayo NCT"

"NCT 127!NCT 127!ATE VAL ATE VAL!"

"SARANGHEYO JOHNNY AND WINWIN"

"WELCOME BACK ATE"

"SELFIE TAEYONG"

Cameras start to flash everywhere as the members pass. The fans were also handing them gifts and Val has stopped to get some letters from them.

"Val we gotta go" The security said as they pulled the girl towards the van.

Before she was pushed inside, Val managed to give a greeting for the fans who patiently waited for them.

"Magandang umaga sanyo, mahal na mahal namin kayo at kita kits tayo sa susunod na araw-Maraming salamat sa paghihintay at nandito na kami at madaming dalang pasalubong para sanyo si Ate Val at ang mga Kuya nyo"

(We love you all so much and we hope to see you in the next few days. Thank you for waiting for us, were finally here and we have brought a kot of surprises for everyone)

The fans erupted in cheers and Val gave one last wave before closing the door of the van.

"Wow they're very enthusiastic just like you" Taeyong gazed at the fans outside "Is that a trait all Filipinos have?"

"Well I guess so, we really like giving warm welcomes to everyone and when they're a fan of something, they are extremely dedicated"

"Cute" Taeyong replied.

The van started to move out of the airport and Val was pointing out different roads and landmarks. Basically Val was acting as a tour guide for the team.

Then her eyes lit up upon seeing a red fastfood sign.

"Oooh, can we eat our breakfast there at Jollibee" Val asked at their manager on the front

The manager nodded and Val clapped her hands. This was a classic and a must experience for foreigners in the Philippines.

NCT 127 followed Val to the fastfood chain. And it seems that a lot of people recognized her as her name was uttered as soon as she entered the building.

"Wow noona youre famous" Mark commented as they wait in line.

Several people went to them to ask for pictures but Val received most of the attentions. Val switched back and forth with Korean and Filipino to help her members understand what the people were saying.