7th Sense Filming

"Hello there everyone, it is I your vlogger Val reporting for duty"Val greeted the camera.

She was already dressed in her first outfit for her box scene. A red shirt that says "Cherry Bombshell" with a denim jacket partnered with a leather skirt. Her hat was worn backwards and her strawberry blonde hair was loose.

"Today is our first day of filming for 7th sense and I am a bit nervous,excited and a little pressured"

Val showed the view of the set for today and pointed out Mark who is currently going inside the glass box.

"Mark" she called out "Are you feeling good inside?Is it hot?"

"Not yet, maybe in a while it will be" Mark replied

"You're gonna kill it bro"

Val continued walking around the set and eventually found Jaehyun and Doyoung together.

"Wow look at our Val, she's so pretty today"Doyoung commented, "So what's your style for today?"

He posed as if he was a photographer taking pictures of Val causing his fellow members to laugh.

"Well this outfit has a context clue in it, I'm not gonna spill anything but remember it is a clue"Val winked.

She had been given three outfit for her solo scene and when she saw the statement in the red shirt she picked it straight away. She was giving out a spoiler for the next NCT comeback.

"You're so dead"Jaehyun joked and Val just gave him the i-don't-care look

"Val, you're up next on set" one of the crew members called

The girl immediately handed over the camera to Doyoung and she ran to the filming spot. Doyoung and Jaehyun followed her to film her with his scenes.

"Let's see how well our Val is in front of the camera"Doyoung whispered

The director gave some instructions to Val on how she will act and when she will look at the camera. She understood and gave a thumbs up to Doyoung's direction before the filming started.

As soon as the cameras starts rolling, Val's carefree expression turned to a cold one. She lipsynched through the music on time but she missed a few beats in the middle since it was her first time to do this.

"Wahhh daebak, it's like she turned to another person when she's filming"Doyoung said to the camera "I wish me and Jaehyun can be like that"

"It's hard to control your facial expression in front of the cameras"Jaehyun agreed

She was nervous but then after her 2nd take, she felt very confident in front of the camera. She throwed a few smirks and eyebrow raise in the following takes.

"It's a wrap for you Val, Ten you can go in now" the director said

"Break a leg Ten Ten" as the thai boy gave her a high five.

Val took in charge of her vlogging camera again and she was pulled inside the dressing room to change for her next scene. 

"This is my next outfit, it looks uhmm"Val was unsure of what word to use "nice? I guess"

The whole outfit screams anything but nice to Val. It was a black and grey sweater with an orange cardigan, denim shorts and black knee high boots. She didn't like it but she had no choice to wear it.

"Save me"she says to the camera.

   ─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ─── ─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖  ───  ✦ ── ❖ ─── ─── ❖ ── ✦ ── 

"Yahh this isn't fair" Val whined upon seeing Taeyong's outfit.

His outfit seems a bit off and Val wanted to call him a bumblebee with the shirt but then she knew that Taeyong's outfit looked better than hers.

"Look at him, he has a nice outfit and you look like Jack Frost while I look like a hobo with this top"

Taeyong laughed upon seeing Val getting pouty about his outfit. She was so cute

"Don't worry Val, Mark also feels the same way as you" Jaehyun tried to cheer up the girl.

Mark was also wearing something very questionable but Val seems to think that his outfit still fits him well.

"I hope your hat falls while were shooting"Val stucks out her tongue to Taeyong jokingly.

The scene that they were going to shoot was explained again by the director. It was a dance sequence for the music video and then later on they will shoot their performance video.

"Are you sure that you don't want me to change shoes?"Val wondered out loud.

She felt a bit restricted with her knee high boots. She worries that she might not perform well if she uses this one.

"Just give it a try Val, it gets comfortable after time passes by"one of the stylist unnies said

"Okay okay, fighting!"

Much to Val's delight, she was able to perform well even if the shoes seems a bit restrictive. They did a couple more takes before they called it a day.

Setting up her vlogging camera again, Val started to talk as if she was talking to all of their fans.

"Day one for the filming of The 7th sense is done"Val narrated "It was a new experience for all us and I'm betting you that we we're all nervous about having to film since it's our first time"

Taeyong spotted Val and immediately greeted the camera with a wave.

"Taeyongie, what can you say to everyone so that they'll watch our debut video?" Val asked

"I wish that you will all watch and enjoy the music video, we worked very hard in order to do it very well. Thank you for your support and I love you all"Taeyong said sending a flying kiss to the camera.

"Wow you are all so lucky to blessed with kisses from Taeyongie"Val teased "And that was booming system,ty track ty track everybody"

"So that's a wrap everyone,open your eyes for the 7th sense, thank you and I love you all!"