That One Weekly Idol Episode

Seventeen was sitting down and waiting for their grilled pork after they have successfully won the random dance play.

"So Seventeen for the random dance play, I don't know if you know but you had a special guest on the show one time" Doni started and Vernon, who was sitting next to Jun began elbowing him.

"Ah yes, she was good, she danced all of your song" Coni agreed

All of the seventeen members at this point knew who the special fan was. They were very well aware of this special fan because someone couldn't shut up about it for a month. This certain someone couldn't also stop playing the certain clip of the fan dancing.

If they were correct, the clip they were about to play will be the same clip that they watched over and over again.

"There is it" Coni said as the clip of Val dancing to Seventeen played.

The boys were giggling and eyeing Jun. They were elbowing the poor boy especially at the winks Val was giving.

Jun was trying his best not to show any reactions but even though he has watched this clip multiple times, he can't stop blushing.

"Wait wait wait, why are you all giggling?" Doni asked "Is there something we should know about"

"Well we actually know about this clip" Seungkwan admitted

"Yah!" Jun says standing up and tackling Seungkwan

From the other side, spoke up "Jun is very guilty about this" DK follows

Jun went on to silence another one of his members by tackling them. People might say he is overacting but he really doesn't want his secret to come out like this.

"IN SHORT JUNHASACRUSHONNCTVAL" Minghao managed to spit out

"I TRUSTED YOU, I THOUGHT WE WERE SOMETHING" Jun said jokingly

"Sorry but you cheated on me with Val" Minghao sassily answered

The two host were bewildered by the whole scenario that it took them a while before they finally realized that Jun has a crush on Val.

"JUN HAS A CRUSH ON VAL?" Coni asked

"He does, he does" Doni says jumping up and down

"No, I don't" Jun denies but then his ears says otherwise.

The two host started to do a wedding song march on Jun and the camera started zoom on Jun.

"Don't worry we will edit in Val's face" Coni says

"So how did this crush of Jun on Val started?" Doni asked getting interested on Jun's love for Val.

"Well it was her debut stage and we were competing against her and Jun was amazed with her charisma and her dance then he was like-" Jeonghan exposed

"SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY, SHE LOOKS SO AMAZING, SHE SHE SHE AAAAAA SHE'S COMING OUR WAY-" Seungkwan was imitating Jun and then proceeding to lower his voice "Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo strong good, power luck fighting"

"Yah stop telling lies" Jun says

"No, he really was like that" Jeonghan agrees while the rest of the members laugh "He was like a stiff soldier and his voice was so deep all of a sudden and he twisted up his words"

Jun was now hiding behind Vernon. He was too embarassed for his own good. He doesn't know how to redeem himself now.

"Jun why don't you send a message for Val to redeem yourself" Coni suggested