Sayonara Hitori II

It seems like an eternity before the whole interview stops and Val was immediately on her feet the moment Hansol went back to the exit. She knew that this was her only chance to talk to him again, granted that she will see him in the crowd of contestant.

"Val-ssi annyeonghaseyo" some contestant greeted her upon her entrance to the backstage.

"Hello, how are you?" she says politely "You did well a while ago, great job"

"Thank you Val-ssi, what are you doing here by the way" one of the contestant asked

"I was looking for an old friend, maybe you might know him, Ji Hansol?"

"Oh he went that way"

"Thanks for that, I'll see you in a bit" Val said as she ran off to the direction that they seen Hansol go.

She saw a familiar figure walking at the end of the corridor and Val's mouth almost went as dry as the Sahara Desert. It's like she couldn't say anything after seeing the guy she has loved for the past few years,which was also the guy who left her without any goodbyes.

"Y-YAH JI HANSOL" she screamed

Hansol turned around and he saw Val. Val was making her way to him, she seems to be shocked and close to breaking down. Hansol couldn't tell what's the other look in her eyes.

"Yah Ji Hansol" she repeated again "H-Hansol"

All that Val wanted to do was to punch Hansol's chest upon getting close to him. She wanted to make him feel the pain that she suffered for the past few years because of his sudden disappearance. She wanted to show him that he was such a jerk for showing up here without any notice and reminding her of everything again.

However as she grew closer, her eyes met those big orbs once more. It was like every pain was washed away in a snap. There was something about his eyes that even after all these years it still has this certain effect on Val, an effect that makes her heart go crazy.

"Val-ssi" Hansol greeted coldly as he bowed.

"You don't have to do that" Val replied as she was looking at his face for the recognition of the old Hansol but it seems like he was nowhere to be found. It was like this is only the shell of somebody she used to know.

"You did well, you definitely improved in your dancing" Val complimented

"Thank you" Hansol replies

"How are you" "Good"

It feels like another stab for Val in the heart every time Hansol replies coldly. 

Hansol was surprised when Val suddenly hugged him.

"I really missed you Hansol" she cries "What did I ever do to you to make you hate me like this"

At the moment Hansol was conflicted to keep up the act or should he stop and confess everything. He wanted so bad to comfort Val but he knows that his hands are tied and if he does anything, Val might get in trouble.

"Please let go" Hansol's words hurt him as much as it did Val.

"I don't want to please, I just miss you so much" Val cries "You were my bestfriend, you were my family, you were a lot to me Hansol please"

"Let go Valentine"

Val reluctantly lets go, her eyes were red from crying. She tries to steady her breathing and tried to look at Hansol in his eyes.

"I like you Ji Hansol" Val confessed " I really do which is why I'm here right now running after you to confess to you. I didn't do it last time and I let you slip away. I spent countless nights thinking of how are you and where are you. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye or to say what I really feel which is why I promised myself that if I see you again, I will-"

"I'm sorry Val but I don't feel the same"

"But Hansol the way you cared, the way you loved me-"

"Val you have mistaken my kindness for love" Hansol felt like everything coming out of his mouth were poison "I'm sorry but I don't treat you any differently from other members"

"But I thought-"

"You thought wrong Val"

Val was beyond crush and she couldn't understand how she feels. All these years she has been harboring feelings for Hansol and she believed he liked her as much as she did but all along she was wrong. She couldn't blame Hansol for this, she could only blame herself for it.

"I'm sorry Hansol, this is so embarrassing" Val said wiping away her tears "Goodluck okay?Hope to see you soon"

Val started running away from Hansol and Hansol couldn't do anything to stop her. He wants to scream that it was all an act, that what he said was all fake. He wanted to run after her and tell her that he loves him so much that he basically gave up everything for her.

"Ji Hansol, I heard that you have a certain fondness to NCT U's Valentine" Hansol can only gulp at the question.

"Of course not" came his quick reply

"Really?" the CEO of SM Entertainment asked "Someone told me that you have been very affectionate to Valentine and has sneaked in to her dorms multiple times"

The CEO dumped pictures of Hansol in front of Val's dormitory and Val answering the door for him. He knew he has no escape here.

"Someone sent this to me earlier this week and I got curious" he added "Then I asked around, your managers, teachers, trainers, they all agree that you have a crush on Valentine and yet here you are denying everything th-"

" I do like her"Hansol admitted

The CEO straightened up at his seat and proceeded to shake his head to the sides.

"Hansol, you know that dating is extremely prohibited for those who have recently and have not yet debuted. So Hansol,what would you like it to be? Get out of my company or I kick out the girl"

Choosing between the career he has worked on for so long and Val's career made Hansol's mind a mess. He was conflicted. He doesn't know whether to sacrifice all the years of hard work or sacrifice the person he loves the most. He couldn't stand the idea of losing the opportunity to be an idol however he couldn't stand it more if Val blames him for being so selfish.

"I'm going to leave this company"he firmly stated "Just don't do anything to Val's career"

"Okay but you cannot meet Val again" the CEO added " If you do then I will make sure her career will suffer"

"Why are you so against me dating her"

"Its simple Hansol, you aren't good enough and you can never be good enough for her" the CEO replied " That's also the reason why you weren't a part of NCT because you are not good enough. Val is a rising star, she has lots of potential and the company won't allow you to ruin this for her."

"I can be good enough, one day I can be good enough and when that day comes you will be the first to know"

Hansol saw your figure going distant and distant. His eyes were watery and he wanted to follow you so bad but for now he can't. He is not yet the person that you deserve. He is not yet the person that is good enough to be with you.

"Wait for me Val, don't give up on me please"

****** YALL IM BACKKKKK AND DO U LIKE THE EDIT OF HANSOL AND VAL? THE PICTURE IS LIKE FOR PREDEBUT AND STUFFS HAHAHAHAHA ENJOYYY