Happy Halloween

SM entertainment was quite famous with the whole halloween event in which artist tries to dress up as wild as possible.

This year will be a major challenge especially since this is the first year that all nct members will attend and the first year Val will attend.

"So noona what's your costume?" Haechan wondered

"I'm not telling you" she replies

"Do you need any help with it?" Taeyong asked "Maybe we could ask stylist noona"

"Nope, I'm perfectly okay on my own" Val flatly states.

The reason why Val kept the boys away from her halloween costume because she knew that if they knew then her costume will be thrown away. The boys have always been so careful and protective of Val. Val is thankful for that because it makes her feel so loved. But sometimes she really just wants to be in control of her outfits.

She wasn't even as young as Jisung and yet they treat her like she was.

This is why the preparations for this halloween costume must be meticulously planned and no one must see it until she completed the whole look.

Her clothes were all laid out in her bed and she was actually waiting for the products of the make-up unnies since she's going to fix herself up.

"Yo V, we have a package from the stylist noonas for you" Johnny was softly knocking at her door.

Val immediately went up to open the door but she opened it slightly so Johnny wouldn't see the stuffs that's lying around her bed.

"Thanks Johnny" Val said getting the package and getting ready to shut the door down.

"Uh uh uh, what are you hiding?" Johnny asked, stopping the door with his foot

"Its a secret for halloween"

"You aren't coming down with us to get fixed?" Johnny asked

"Nah, I'm doing good on my own"

"What exactly are you planning to do?" Johnny wondered

And with that Val slammed the door shut.

The girl was quite gifted in make-up so she opened a picture of the girl that she's impersonating and started to do the work.

After a few hours of tedious make-up and hairstyle, she was finally making the last finishing touches. Val grins upon seeing herself in front of the mirror.

From head to toe she was undeniably on point with her dress up tonight. She can't wait for the reactions of her members when they see her.

------

"NOONA!" Jeno exclaimed as Val entered the room.

Val was twirling her hair and gave a spin for everyone to see her whole outfit.

"So what do you guys think?"

"Wow noona looks so pretty" Jisung complimented.

"Thank you Jisungie"Val smiled

"It suits you noona, you look like a rebel princess" Jaemin added

The dreamies were mostly in awe of the accuracy of the Harley Quinn outfit. They were quite impressed that she managed to get all the needed items for the get-up.

"YAH KANG VALENTINE" And here comes the wrath of the other members

"YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE GONNA WEAR LIKE THAT" This was Taeyong, who Val can't seem to take seriously as he is wearing a too soft outfit.

"We should have you and Jungwoo exchanged" Jaehyun suggested

Jungwoo looks exquisite in his Rose outfit and good lord it would be a sin for Val to take that away from him.

"Please guys, chill for a minute" Val said trying to calm the situation "Jungwoo, I love the dress and you don't make us switch because Jungwoo looks too beautiful as Rose"

"You actually look pretty hot V" Johnny compliments.

"That's actually the point why we don't like her going out like this" Doyoung hissed "Imagine the amount of eyes following her tonight"

"That's it, you're gonna change" Jaehyun spoke out.

Val was about to protest because it seems like some of the members are determined to get her changed.

"Chill, it's okay" Ten defended "She feels comfortable in wearing that so let her be, we can't restrict her because its her body, its her rules"

"Yeah, she definitely looks more hotter than me tonight" Yuta agrees "which is why as her closest friends, what we can do for her is that we look out for her so she can have the best time of her life and make sure no one messes with her"

Ten and Yuta's words seems to have an impact to the minds of the members.

"Okay you actually do look beautiful in it but isn't it a lil too much" Jaehyun wondered, his tone changing.

"Nopedt" the girl said "Plus the original costume actually has a shorter shorts so I think it's okay"

"Okay, just ask us if you need a coat or anything whenever you're cold" Taeyong advised "And then if you feel uncomfortable with anyone just tell us, okay?"

"Yes Appa"

"Look at our little Harley Quinn" Johnny says grabbing the vlogging camera to capture Val's whole look.

"Isn't she pretty?" Johnny asked

"I'm not pretty, I'm badass" Val said striking a pose.

"Yah, you're still a kid" Yuta reminded