Antis

Val didn't know why but it seems like she was nervous for firetruck's stage for today. This has been the third time that they're performing the song and usually by now she won't get stage frights anymore but something was really bothering her.

And to add more, she scrolled from her mentions and some of it were hate towards her. She can't deny but maybe the increasing hate was the cause of her offness but she tried to play it off like everything is okay.

Her mood however didn't go unnoticed by Taeil as he joined the girl sulking at the couch.

"So what's going on with you?"he wondered

"Me?Nothing at all"she lied,not looking up from her phone "Why did you ask?"

"Why are you lying?Something is definitely wrong"

"What's going on?What's wrong"Jaehyun waltzed in just in time to hear Taeil.

Jaehyun proceeded to take the remaining space of the couch.He lied down at Val's thighs while his legs were placed on Taeil.

"Tell us what's wrong,we might help you"

"It's nothing,maybe just stage jitters"she shrugged it off "I promise I'm fine"

The two knows that it's more than just jitters. They eyed how Val avoids their eye contact and they know that she must be hiding something. The two decided to drop the topic for now but they will definitely bring it up with their members in a while.

______________________________________________________________________

NCT 127 entered the stage and fans has been cheering loudly for them already.

Val gave her biggest smile and waved at them as they settled to their positions. She made eye contact with some fans holding NCT 127 signs and usually they smile back but today they look expressionless.

Taeyong had seen how her smile suddenly faltered and her bright look changed into a confused one.He tapped her at the shoulder before giving her an "are-you-okay" sign. The girl assured her with a smile and Taeyong went back to his position.

"Get it lifted"

The loud shouts of the fans lifted up Val's expression. She started to dance along to the music and she gave her all as if this was her last stage.She made sure to take note of the cameras rolling around and giving the best expression for them.

Everything was going okay for the group until the fanchants at the end of the chorus started.

"Moon Taeil, Lee Taeyong, Yuta,Jung Jaehyun, Winwin,Mark Lee,Haechan,NCT"

They didn't know if their ears were playing with them but Val's name was not heard in the fanchant.Val was trying to control the tears that was about to flow from her eyes and she acted as if nothing happened.

When her part of the song comes in, the cheers suddenly died down.The members were subtlely checking for Val's expression but it seems like she wasn't noticing the drop of enthusiasm of the fans.

However deep inside, Val was a mess.Her brain was racking for things that she has done. She has so many questions for everyone.

Why is this happening?What did I do?What do they want me to do?Why do they hate me?

All that Val wanted to do was run away from the stage but she couldn't since she didn't want to ruin the performance. She kept all her emotions intact with all the strength that she has left and went to finish the song.

As soon as the place dimmed,signalling for the end of the performance, Val gave a long bow for the fans before dashing away.

Her members followed her in worry. They wanted to comfort Val since she didn't deserve what happened back there.

"Valentine"Taeyong immediately gave her a hug and she let out her tears.

The rest of the members stood awkwardly as Taeyong soothes her back. Val was so hurt with the whole thing and they could sense her pain.

"What did I e-ver do?W-why do they have to do this?"her voice cracked as she cried

"You didn't do anything wrong Val, you were so great out there"Winwin convinced

"Then why do they hate me? Did you see how they didn't shout for us during my parts"

They really don't know why the crowd hated Val today. They know that no matter what the reason is,it's still unacceptable that they have to do that to Val. Val is a part of NCT and they should love her as they love every member of NCT.

"Is it because I'm a girl?"Val wondered out loud,pulling out from Taeyong's embrace "Is it because they still think that I don't deserve to be in this group?"

She knew from the very start that entering a group wherein you're the only girl will give her a lot of hate, she was warned from the very start but she took the risk.Not everyone was given the chance to debut so she seized it.But with what's happening now,she's thinking if it was still the right decision.

"Val noona you were made to be in NCT,it's no mistake that you're joining us here"Mark said

"You don't have to doubt yourself V, you're totally capable to be in NCT"Yuta added

"But what if me being in the group would give NCT hate,wouldn't it be much easier if"Val hesitated "...I just leave the group"

The boys' eyes went as wide as saucers.The idea was nuts and they couldn't imagine NCT continuing without Val.

"Yah what are you saying aish"Winwin argued

"But if I leave then..."

"You're not leaving this group Val just because there are some jealous and immature fans, they should grow up and realize their mistakes"Jaehyun cutted her off

"Val you try so hard to be with NCT and help us grow,we know how tired you are from doing variety shows to promote our group,dance practices and all but you never complain.We're always thankful to have you around and we love you very much"Yuta spoke

At that moment,Val was in tears again but not because she was sad but because she felt how much her members loves her.They love her as much as she loves them.

"Noona we know how much sacrifices you gave up for NCT and I want you to know that I will do the same for you"Haechan replied

"You don't deserve to get all the hates Val, we can't promise that we will stop all the hate but we will try our best to protect you. We're going to be a team and we will stay strong despite the hate okay.We love you very much V"Taeyong gave her a huge hug again.

"Yah why does Taeyong only gets to hug her"Taeil complained

"Come and join then"Val smiled

"OKAY GROUP HUG"

Val was crushed by the rest of her members as they gave her a huge embrace.She smiled and she knows that with them by her side she can survive any hates.

"NCT ISN'T NCT WITHOUT YOU"

"CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUUUUUU"

[ Let's support all members of the group and love them all. Don't tell a certain member to leave the group because you don't know the hardships that they went through to join that group.At the end of the day,just spread happiness and candies instead of hate.]