Why I Left JYP

Val felt every arm and every limb aching as she retires to her bed. Her mouth was as dry as the Sahara Desert and she could feel the strain in her throat.

In the darkness of the room, she finds a place to let out all her tears. Tears that she has been keeping off the entire day.

She was sick of being in this entertainment.

The initial plan of JYP for her was that  she will be shaped as the next Suzy Bae. However she will debut as an actress first then a soloist. Something that she was always against with but she kept thinking 'hey maybe I will grow into it.'

Yet here she is 7 months after and she is completely miserable.

She knows that she can act but this isn't where her true passion lies. Her passion is to dance, to rap and to become an idol. Her passion was to be in a group and not soloist.

Furthermore she feels more not miserable because she couldn't be her own person. It was like wherever she goes, her name is completely forgotten. She was given a brand new title as the future Suzy and it feels so disappointing how she is restricted on being Suzy.

She has to act just the way like Suzy did. She has to sing just like her. She has to dance the way she dances. She is being shaped by all the mentors to become Suzy that Val is afraid that she might forget who she really is.

"V?" soft knocks came and the door opened.

"Oh V what happened to you?" Park Jihyo asked as she saw the crying form of Val.

Jihyo couldn't comprehend what Val was saying as she was crying so much. All that she could do was hug her and hope that she will be okay again.

"I want to leave unnie" came her small response.

"Is it really that bad that you have to leave V?" Jihyo asked

"Unnie it isn't bad right now" Val explained "But I feel like the longer I stay here, the more I will forget myself. I don't want to lose myself unnie"

"Did you try talking on changing your line of career?" Jihyo wondered.

"I did, I actually asked him if he can let me in a survival show that he has been cooking up but then he told me that I should focus on acting" Val replied, the him being in question is JYP.

Jihyo has always known how burdened Val is being forced to become an actress. She knew how much Val has changed. From the chirpy girl who has big dreams of becoming an idol to a hopeless trainee.

"I'm scared unnie" Val expresses her fear "I'm scared that no company will ever take me in again"

It was one of the main reasons why Val stayed despite being unhappy. Landing a spot in the big three allows her for more chances of survival in the idol world. They are the company that gets the best treatment and privileges.

She wonders if she is fit enough to be in a big three company again after this whole fiasco.

"I'm sure there will be a company that will accept you as who you truly are" Jihyo's comforting words eased out Val's worries

"Just promise me this okay?" Jihyo started "That one day were both going to meet each other on music shows."

Val felt a smile crept on her face as she saw the hope in Jihyo's eyes. She was always the one who cheered for her and she knew Jihyo will always believe in her capabilities in becoming an idol. She won't let her down.

" I'm gonna miss you so much unnie" she cries as she locked Jihyo in a hug.

**don't kill me JYP. In my opinion JYP is one of the nicest company in the industry sjskskskss. Im gonna try and keep everything in chronological order. Thank uuuuuu.