NCT U MOMENTS

NCT U are jealous of Taemin

And it was at the end of inkigayo when the artists for the week lines up to say goodbye to the audience.

NCT U was standing between Block B and Taemin.

Since Val was positioned at the end of the line(Taemin's side), Taemin immediately pulled her out for a hug. Val went out of her place and went over to Taemin's.

Val and Taemin exchanged whispers to each other while the cameras are still offcam. It seems like they were talking about something fun since there's a huge grin plastered at Taemin's face.

"VAL AND TAEMIN!" one fan screamed catching their attention.

The two immediately did a heart thing in their head causing the fans to cheer even more.

But it seems like the rest of the members of NCT wasn't too thrilled with Val's interaction with their sunbae.

" Okay settle back down, get in your places as we will be rolling in five" the stage director announced.

Val headed back to her former position with her members. However due to some unknown reason she found Mark has taken her spot and wouldn't leave.

Ten called her out and pointed at the space next to him, which was at the other end. Having no choice, she went over and stood next to him.

The fans noticed the smug faces of NCT as Taemin seems to move forward to find Val. Val wasn't easily seen from his view since Val is short and she is covered by the rest of the members.

The jealousy of the members weren't really so subtle as they clung to Val the whole time after the event.

NCT U are Val's biggest hypemen
(Just pretend they guested at Weekly Idol)

"And here comes the rose among the thorns, our Valentine" Doni introduced

They flipped through her profile and Val didn't write much. Actually she was just asking Taeyong for things to write for her profile.

"So you're in charge of rap and dance? How interesting" Coni praised, "But what do you like more, dancing or rapping?"

"I would say dancing since it has been a passion of mine for a very long time" she answered immediately

"Wow so what do you say about  a random play dance?" Coni asked again.

Val's eyes lit up with the mention of a random play dance. She immediately rose up from her seat with a big smile on her face.

"Sure, I want to give it a try"

"She really liked this part of the show, she would dance along whenever she watches" Taeyong informed the hosts.

"Go Val!"

"Music start" The hosts announced as the first song started to play.

"Im going to find my heart, my heart"she sang along to Tiffany's part in Catch Me if You Can while doing the choreo at the same time.

" You go Val! "Jaehyun cheered

" Sunny unnie and the rest of the girls generation unnies will kill you if you get this wrong"Doni warned

"I got this" Val assured

The next song that was played was from Super Junior which was Mr Simple.

"You usually play Sorry Sorry" Val said while dancing "Why the sudden change?"

"We're just testing out your sm knowledge" Doni joked.

"She's really good at this" Coni praised once more

"She is the best"

"A better dancer than you Ten?" Coni joked

"We're on the same level" Ten admitted "She's my perfect partner in dancing.

The music changed once again and Val screamed in happiness after hearing the familiar beat.

"Oh 2NE1 saranghae" she shouted before the infamous naega jeil jal naga starts playing.

Val was jumping up and down in excitement and her members were also supporting her by doing the same.

They all did the iconic dance and Val was enjoying herself so much when the music changed again.

Her previous hyped expression was replaced by a serious one as she mouthed the lyrics of Something.

"Woah it's scary did you see that change in her facial expression" Coni said "Wahh, Im having chills"

"It's not easy to do that, she's doing great"

"Saranghae Valentine" the members chanted again "Go Val!"

The music changed into the different groups but Val still managed to dance to all of them. The members were proudly watching at the sides and cheering for her.

"Random Play Dance success!" the host greeted Val with a hug.

"Yayyy!"

"You were amazing Val"

"Nice one there Val"

"It's amazing how you all seem to hype up Val" Doni pointed out.

"What can we say, we are very very proud to have a member like Val in our group" Doyoung grinned

"Awww you guys" Val spoked in english causing Doni and Coni to copy her too

"Aww you guys"