Val + Baby Don't Stop

The camera was set up in Val's dark room wherein the people could see several pictures hanging on the wall. The only light source from it was the lamp standing near by Val's laptop.

"Unnie unnie where are you?"
"Our pretty Val please come out"
"Val val you're gonna be late for the video"

Val finally entered the camera frame wearing a fluffy donald duck onesie. Her face was clearly tired judging by the current time but she still managed to give one of her brightest smiles.

"Annyeonghaseyo, its me welcome to Val's Vlive, how are you doing guys?"

There was a massive increase of viewers and comments spamming Val.

"Im doing good, just got back from our practice room because I have been practicing all day, yes I definitely ate, how about you guys?"

Val then proceeded greeting fans from all over the world. She wanted to communicate as much before she proceeds to the main event.

"So for today I'm going to wait and react to Baby Don't Stop" Val explained "Baby Don't Stop is a song by Yongie oppa and Ten oppa, they say its a very interesting song and that we would enjoy it a lot"

Comments started flowing about how good Taeyong and Ten looked in the teaser photos. Val admitted that she didn't look at the teaser photos so she really don't have any clue as to whats going on.

12:00 am and a small ping was heard from Val's ipad signalling that the mv for baby don't stop was dropped.

"Are you excited everybody? Lets get to it" Val said as she waited for the page to load.

The beats started to go off and right off the bat Val screamed in excitement upon seeing her fellow members. This caused her to pause the video to give her comments.

"WAHHHH! Guys they look so so cool in this video and I haven't even started a minute in yet" Val complimented "I really like the eyebrow slit in Yongie's face because it made him very very very cool"

She proceeded playing the video. This time it was showcasing Ten and Val was covering her mouth in order for her not to scream.

"Is it just me or is this giving me Taemin vibes??" Val asked and the viewers seems to agree "Okay good I see a lot of you seeing it too, im not crazy"

Val was really into the music video and the upbeat yet sultry sounds. She made occasional comments throughout the video

"Taeyong is so sexy"

"This hair suits Ten the best, maybe I should tell him to use this style more often"

"PARKOURR!!!"

But the most intense reaction was when the duo started to dance without any shirts.

"YAHHHH!" Val screamed stopping the video and carefully inspecting it.

"Aigo aigo they would have been feeling so cold during the shoot, look at them without anything under that suit" Val commented "Why must they suffer like this huh???"

Val's concerns seems to be really genuine but the fans find it cute that she was talking in pout while doing so. This only goes to show how much Val cares about her members.

Finishing the mv, Val was still smiling lovely as she remembers the whole thing. Her members were really amazing in what they do.

"can i just say ten and taeyong are gifts from heaven, let us share one moment of silence for this masterpiece"