24

Chapter 24: What A Creeper...

I woke to the sound of a door being opened. I looked up and saw a man with dark hair and dark eyes with a long sword in his hand and at the ready. His cold eyes met mine for only a second before his slowly creeped down my body. I looked down too, realizing I was naked and quickly grabbing a blanket off the floor. I threw it over myself and Percy and glared at the man who was still staring at me.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"It's time for training." he said gruffly.

"We'll be a moment. As you already know." I said evenly.

His eyes pierced me for a second before he walked out of the room, closing the door as he went.

"Percy, wake up." I said.

He mummbled something and rolled over and away from me.

"Percy you stupid fuck, wake up!" I yelled.

He rolled back toward me with his eyes stll closed and a smirk upon his face. I glared for a second before jumping off the bed, throwing some clothes on, and walking out the door, quickly slamming it behind me. I saw the man from earlier walking into a room a couple down from my own, teenagers all around me were exiting their rooms for 5 a.m. training. I watched as Thalia walked out of her room and promptly fell to the floor beside me.

"I'm so tired!' she groaned.

I rolled my eyes and stared at her.

"Tiiiiirrrreeeddddd." she moaned again.

"I know, Brooke." I said.

She looked up at me. "You know what?"

"That you're tired."

"I never said I was tired..."

It took me a minute but I finally remembered the time I had accidently read her mind. She must have been looking into mine as I thought it because I saw her frown and get up from the floor. She was about to tell me something when the door opened and hit me from behind.

Percy came out fully dressed and looking half dead so I decided not to screamd at him, just give him a quick glare.

I turned back around and ran straight into the creepy guy who woke me up. He grabbed onto each of my arms to keep me from falling. I yelped and smacked his arms away, promptly making myself fall on my ass. I saw a hint of a smile on the guys face, I was too surprised to move from his eyes which were slowing undressing me.

I got up slowly, glaring at him as I did, then went and stood next to my boyfriend who was then wide awake and glaring at the guy. He did a quick role check and then we were on our way to the training arena.

As we were making our way to the arena, Percy tried to hold my hand. I snatched it away before he could grab it and sent a quick glare his way.

"Good morning to you too," he said.

"Shut up."

"I didn't say anything!"

"...oh. Hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing."

We walked into the room and gathered around the one guy.

"3 hours of solid training. Pair up." he ordered. "Begin!"

I looked at Percy but before I could say anything, a hand clamped over my shoulder. "You, Princess, are with me." a voice said.

I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.