11

Chapter 11: The Result

I looked up at the fight raging before me and was on the verge of hyperventilating. Percy narrowly avoided a death blow to the head and managed to slice Sam's right arm from an opening in his armor. He clenched his teeth but didn't give in, instead he fought using his left hand. "Come on, Sal! Hit him where it hurts!" I screamed.

After hearing my words he did just that, it was a very low move. He swung his sword down but instead of making contact, he kicked Sam between the legs. I didn't mean 'hit him where it hurts' quite literally but I was happy he did it. He doubled over in pain and Percy disarmed him before he could recollect himself. He kicked Sams' sword away and lowered his sword to Sams throat. "I give." he said with a string of muttered curses.

Percy removed the sword and strolled out of the cage, I ran over to him and flung myself into his arms. He caught me easily and after a second, I felt another set of arms wrap around us, I looked up to see Thalia smiling.

I broke away from our group hug and grabbed Percy's hand. I pulled him back into my room for like the fifth time and closed the door behind us. I helped him take off his armor and he was very surprised when I took off his shirt too. I moved behind him and checked his back for any injuries, there was none. I returned to my spot in front of him and checked his ribcage, nothing. I smiled happily and was about to kiss him but stopped cold when I saw a dark splotch seeping through his right pantleg.

"Take off your pants." I said. I had my hand wrapped around his wrist and felt his pulse quicken considerablly. I released my hold on him and he did as I asked, I gasped when I saw he had a nasty, bloody cut. "Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?" I demanded.

"I didn't realize, I didn't feel anything." he said.

That puzzled me, how couldn't he of felt anything? I touched his wound hesitantly to find that it wasn't deep. It wasn't as bad as the pool of blood suggested but he still should of felt pain.

I ripped off my shirt and his eyes widened, I rolled my eyes because I still had a tank top on underneath. I cleaned off the blood and tied my shirt tightly around his leg. I let out a breathe I hadn't realized I'd been holding. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and sat on Percy's good leg.

He pulled my face up to his and kissed me. I remembered the deal and opened my mouth slightly, inviting him in. He did so, eagerly and if I had been thinking about anything before, it was unimportant now.

I felt the slight rush as we fell back on the matress. I tangled my fingers in his hair and his hands went straight, almost automatically, to my waist. I kicked my shoes off and I felt his fingers flutter to the hem of my shirt. I knew Thalia was in my head now, I could practically hear her mind working to find a way to make me stop.

I felt how much harder it was to stay in control of my hormones. I'd bet you pretty much anything that Aphrodite was watching and quivering in anticipation. Then something happened that scared me worse then anything ever had, everything else pales in comparison. "If you don't stop right now, I'll tell your mother." Thalia threatened.

I stiffened, I could feel the rage building up inside me. I hate Thalia! She never lets me have what I want, and I want Percy...badly. She's just all bitchy because Luke doesn't love her and he never will.

I pulled back from Percy slowly, I didn't want to make him feel bad. His arms tightened around me and he kissed me again. As much as I wanted to kiss him back, I pulled away. I pryed myself off him and sat up, I looked down at him as he pouted and smiled. I ran a hand through his cropped, blonde hair and he smiled back.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"I'm assuming we're going to go eat now." he asked.

"You assume correct."

He laughed and stood up, I stood up too and he put me on his back. "Hold on."

"I haven't had a piggyback ride since...ever."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto my legs making my heart race. He opened the door and carried me to the dining tables. He set me down on an empty chair and went to get us food. He came back with two really big hotdogs, two Dr. Peppers, and a giant slice of watermelon. He put the food between us and we each grabbed a hotdog and pop.

He took a bite from his hotdog while I tried to open my Dr. Pepper. I couldn't get it and after a couple more bites, Percy noticed my pathetic struggle. He took it from me and attempted opening it with his hands, after failing he tried again with his teeth and was succesful. He made to hand it to me but dropped it and it spilled all over my hotdog.

He picked it up quickly and looked at me alarmed. I smiled at him and took his hotdog, I took a bite from it and he smiled. "What?" I asked self consciously.

"You're so easygoing. It's sexy. I love it." he explained.

"Oh really?" I flirted. He noded his head furiously and I smiled at him again mischieviously. I took a big exaggerated bite which made him laugh and place an arm around my waist. He stared intently at my hotdog for a minute, I rolled my eyes and let him take a bite.

The rest of our dinner passed similarly, we were about to leave when the funniest thing I've ever seen happened. Sam ran through screaming, "I'm a virgin!" naked. Everyone was laughing but it was hard to tell who was laughing harder-me or Percy. When he finally caught his breathe Percy said, "If he ever so much as looks at you, I'll kill him."

"You're so protective." I teased.

"You love my protectivness, though." he stated.

"I do." I admitted.

We got up and I made an annoucement, I asked if anyone wanted to play our game and an even amount of 6 girls and 6 boys joined. We all went to the vacant training room and made a circle, I sat about 7 people away from Percy. I noticed with dismay that my top two people on my hit list were here. The girl who kissed Percy this morning and Sam who was now wearing several layers of clothes and a hoody pulled up, covering  of his face. I knew Percy saw Sam because he only gets that dark look in Sams presence.

I knew one thing for sure: this was going to be an interesting game.