21

Chapter 21: She knows, he doesn't...yet

Warning ⚠️: Slightly Heated!!!

I was in shock at what I had just done the night before. I told myself time and time again that I'd wait until I was married to have sex. Then I did it under the influence of spur of the moment, and yet, I don't regret it. It felt bad, it felt good, it felt amazing, but I was really sore down there if you know what I mean.

I turned over and looked at Percy's sleeping form, I smiled when I saw a thin trail of drool going down his cheek. I wiped it off with my finger and dryed my finger off with the blanket. I bit my lip and decided to get dressed, I had a little trouble getting up because 1) I was sore, and 2) I didn't want to leave him, I just wanted to cuddle up with him all day. I grabbed some clothes and made my way to the bathroom, I got dressed and washed my face off. I also fixed my hair so it was actually presentable and, you know, not bad looking. Ugh, I don't know, I'm tired. Gods.

I walked back into the room and noticed Percy was still sleeping. I smiled and took this as an opprotunity to wake him up Annabeth style. I walked to the edge of the bed, stood up on it, then started jumping until he fell off and woke up. I smiled down at him until he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down next to him. He rolled over on top of me and gave me a long kiss.

I sighed and pushed him away knowing that he was ready for Round 2. He made to protest but I put a finger to his lips to shut him up. "Shhh, later. I'm hungry. Now, get up and get dressed."

"Rawr," he said, kissed my neck one last time, and got up. Cringe....

I watched him as he got dressed, he looked a little uncomfortable as I stared. "Oh, what? It's alright for you to look at me naked but I can't look at you?" I teased, half serious.

"No, it's not that. It's just, it's hard to tell what you like or not so how would I know if you liked my body?"

I stood up and sauntered over to him. "Oh, Percy, don't worry, I love your body," I whispered.

Lust sparked in his eyes, it was so startling that I jumped back. He tackled me onto the bed and gave me frenzied kisses everywhere, I giggled and pushed his chest. "This is what you get for teasing me!" he shouted.

I went with the flow and kissed him everywhere I could, but stopped him when I felt his hands lingered to my skirt. "No. Not. Right. Now." I said, still kissing him after every word.

He sighed exasperately and got off me, he threw his shirt on and offered me his hand. I took it easily and we walked to the dining room, I saw Thalia, and hesitated. Then I was blasted with shouts reverberating in my head. "DOES SHE KNOW? I THINK SHE KNOWS. BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. BUT I KNOW SHE DID IT. OH, GODS, I'M SO DEAD!"

I knew the voice, Thalia's, but she didn't open her mouth and her whole expression was calm and collected, at least on the outside. I narrowed my eyes unconsciously but then relaxed some.

"Hey, Brooke!" I called to her as we walked closer.

She jumped three feet in the air, then turned around and hugged me tightly around the waist. "Hey, Trish! Sal. What's up?" she asked hurriedly.

"You look a little panicky, Brooke. What's up?" Percy teased innocently.

She focused on him for a second and I knew she was reading his mind. "You know." she groaned and put her head on her arms, which were laying on the table. "But we didn't actually do it. We didn't go all the way, I swear. I'm sorry, it was stupid, inconsiderate, he could have recognized me."

"Don't worry, we're gonna put this behind us." I said.

Percy gave me a questioning look but I just shrugged it off. This time, Thalia focused on me and her eyes got bigger then I've ever seen them. "You tried to-" she began but I cut her off.

"Not now. I'm hungry." I said.

She looked at me with angry eyes but said nothing else as we-Percy and I-got our food. When we came back, I couldn't meet her eyes and I picked at my food. Percy, being Seaweed Brain and all, was completely oblivous to my worry and Thalia's sizzling and spiking anger. It took some of the tension off my back as he rubbed my upper thigh outside my skirt. I kind of liked the feel of his gentle hands, it was very soothing. I leaned against his side and tried to maintain as much body contact with him as possible.

We remained in silence the whole tme we ate, I couldn't talk with the lump in my throat. I didn't know what to tell Thalia and I was deathly afraid she'd tell Percy, who knew what would happen then?

When we were done eating, I told Percy that Thalia and I needed some girl talk time and he needed to take a shower. He noded and left us. Once we got into my room, Thalia exploded.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE?"

"I don't know," I mummbled. "I was hurt."

"So what? You are the stupidest smart-girl I know. Gods! I can't even talk to you right now!"

She fumed and sat down on my bed, we stared at each other as I sat on the floor, leaning against the door.

After a while, there was a light knock on the door. "Hey, can I come in?" Percy's soft voice asked.

"Yeah, one sec." I said.

"Pleasssssse don't tell him" I mouthed.

Her eyes were hard and I knew that she was going to tell him. I closed my eyes and opened the door, Percy walked in, fully dressed but with wet hair. "What's up with you two?" he asked.

"Ask Annabeth." Thalia said a bit nastily, I couldn't help but feel I deserved it.

"Percy, there's something you need to know..."