8

Chapter 8: Blonde And Heartbroken, Double Ouch

They were huge, each room had a giant bed, dresser, TV, closet, and bathroom. Yeah I could definitely get used to this. I looked at Percy and smiled, he smiled back and nudged me. I could see the surprise in Thalia's expression too. Apparently we all hadn't realized that the accomadations were so...great.

"Well these are your rooms." Sam stated. "Your bags will be here shortly, feel free to explore. Come and get me if you want anything. My room is the very last one on the left." He winked at me and I tried to hide my disgusted expression. He walked back up the stairs along with our other two escorts.

I pulled Percy into my room and glared at him. "What?" he asked nervously.

"You kissed another girl." I accused.

"Did not. She kissed me, what was I supposed to do?" he demanded.

I tried to cover up my hurt expression, I didn't like him kissing other girls. His expression softened and he leaned in and kissed me. His kiss seemed to have a calming effect because I was no longer angry. I pulled him onto my bed and kissed him, he had an excited look in his eyes. I bet Aphrodite was watching right now so I pulled back. "Hey!" Percy complained.

I rolled my eyes and sat up, I saw Thalia rubbing her temples in the doorway. "He really better stop thinking his thoughts or I'm going to kill him." Thalia said.

"Thalia, come on. What could he possibly be thinking to make you want to kill him?" I asked.

"Best left unknown." she said.

I sighed and turned my attention back to Percy who was looking at me weird. Okay, maybe I don't want to know what he's thinking. I saw Thalia smirk at me, Percy caught it and looked from me to her and back again, confused. "Best left unknown." I repeated Thalia's words.

"What can I do to convince you to tell me?" he asked playfully.

"Use your imagination." I answered.

"Ugh. Get a room." Thalia groaned.

"Err, Thalia." I pointed out.

"Right. Call if you need me. I'll be lonely in the other room." she said.

Once the door shut, Percy leaped over to meand tackled me onto the bed. He kissed me hard on the lips, what is up with him and the serious kisses? He rolled us over once so I was on top of him and we layed there kissing.

"Don't let him go to far." Thalia warned.

"Thalia, this is personal. Stop listening in." I mentally shouted at her. I can't believe she would do that. She has no right to be 'listening in'. "You don't get out of my head right now..." No answer so I snapped out of our conversationg.

Percy was looking at me curiously but he couldn't know what was going on. I kissed him again and he took to it immediately. Ahh, there is a way to munipulate Seaweed Brain, things just got a lot more interesting. His arms moved to my waist and my fingers knotted themselves into his hair.

Then the door opened and a horrorstruck Sam was staring at us. "Sorry to interupt." he spat. He threw our bags at us and stormed away from the room. I have a feeling life just got a lot harder.