18

Chapter 18: Beyond Shocked

"Maybe? What do you mean by maybe? Is that a yes, a no?" Percy urged.

"Well, I don't know." I teased.

He lay there next to me in utter confusion, I smiled at him calmly as he was proccessing that little bit of information. Then, he rolled over on top of me, letting all his weight press me down. I felt all the breath rush out of me and I saw blackspots.

"Oh, Annabeth. You might be a tease but I am a dead weight."

"Can't. Breathe." I choked out.

He held his position for another minute then rolled back over next to me. He nuzzled his face into my hair and breathed in deeply, he let out his breath slowly and I shivered as it tickled my skin. I put a hand over his mouth and smiled at him gently. "Shhhh. I want you to just lay here with me for awhile. No sex talk. No kissing. No touching."

"I can do that," he murmerred against my hand, which I slowly took away from his mouth.

"When we get home, things will never be the same, you know."

"Yeah," he sighed.

"We're gonna be harrassed, and made fun of, and whispered about, and talked about, and people are gonna be thinking we're doing stuff, and Chiron's gonna restrict us, and our parents are gonna be pissed, and we're never gonna be a normal couple."

He was quiet, waiting nervously for me to get to the point.

"And yet," I continued. "We're gonna make it work, because I want to be with you forever."

He breathed a sigh of relief and gently laced his fingers with mine. I scooted closer to him and touched my lips to his for just a second. "I though there was no kissing." he commented.

"Eh, rules are made to be broken. All of them."

"ALL of them?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah," I said warily.

"Soo," he said. "Top or bottom?"

I opened my mouth in disgust at what he was implying and kicked his shin, keep in mind that we were still laying side by side on the floor. "Why do you keep bringing that up?"

"I love you and I want to get to know all of you, every last part."

"When I'm ready, I'll tell you. Okay? Can you stop with that? I wish I could give you what you want, but I can't. Not now. Not yet."

"Alright. Whatever you want."

"Let's just stick with kissing. Maybe even touching but that's it, okay?"

"Whatever you want," he repeated.

This time, I rolled over on top of him and said, "Whatever?"

"Umm, yes?" he said unsurely.

"Well I want you to go up to that Alex chick and tell her that you do not like her and she needs to stop hitting on you."

"Are you jealous?"

"The better question, my dear Percy, is are you jealous?"

With that being said, we got up and walked into Thalia's room.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

.

With that exaggerated silence being dot-dot-dotted (...), Percy and I stood there in beyond surprised, beyond shocked silence.

Someone was in the room with Thalia.

And that someone was in her bed.

And that someone was kissing her.

And that someone had blonde hair.

So this story still has old characters. So yes their 18 but the HoO still doesn't happen. And Luke doesn't die.😏