22

Chapter 22: Confessions Are Never Easy, But Makeup Sex Is Great

"What's up, Annabeth?" he asked.

"Well, um, as you already know...I was in a very sensitive state and I thought that life was getting a little hard to handle-"

"What are you getting at?" he demanded with dread evident in his tone.

"I tried to kill myself." I blurted out.

He froze and stared at me. "You...what?"

I put a hand to my forehead and looked away, trying to rub away the headache that was forming. Percy walked out of the room without a word.

I turned to Thalia and we exchanged worried glances. A minute later, Percy walked back in with a bunch of those wrapping things and duct tape. He grabbed my wrists and began wrapping the bandages around my arms. I could only stare as he did it, then he wrapped them around my neck. I slapped his hands away and demanded what he was doing.

"You obviously can't be trusted anymore." he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're never going to be by yourself anymore, that's what. I still can't wrap it around my head that you would even try that! I love you, doesn't that mean anything?"

"Percy, it means everything." I said quietly.

He looked down at me, then grabbed me and gave me a long, hard kiss, which I enjoyed far to much for that matter. I pushed him away from me and used my foot to kick him onto the bed. I jumped on him and pinned his arms down.

"You're my bitch now!" I declared.

Thalia smiled faintly and left the room, shutting and locking the door and flipping the light off on her way. He attacked my face with kisses but I grabbed his hair and held him down. "Huh?"

"Tsk-tsk. I don't think so, bitch." I growled.

I pushed off him slightly so as to get his shirt off, he grinned at me as the first article of clothing disappeared. I wiped the grin off his face when I used my nails to dig into his chest and travel downward. He grimaced at the pain, a couple of the lines from my fingernails began to bleed in places.

"Ow, Annabeth." he said.

"Quit your whining. No pain, no game."

I kissed each marking very gently, he winced when I stopped and pushed down on them with my palms. I looked down at my hands and saw the bandages, I stopped and stared at them. Percy leaned up and began to kiss my jaw but when he didn't get a response he stopped. "What's up?" he asked.

"I can't have sex with you if there's these bandages covering my body. I just can't." I said.

"You can take them off," he suggested.

I noded and began stripping myself of all the annoying bandages, they exposed my wrists which were a little red from the fabric rubbing against them. Percy took my wrist and kissed the inside of it where my pulse was, he could probably feel my rampaging heart beat against his lips.

"Can we wait until later to do this? My wrists still hurt a lot."

"What happened to no pain, no game?"

"It only applies to you." I responded stubbornly.

"Aw, disappointment, Annabeth, is a real bitch."

"Yes, yes it is." I opened my mouth and pretended to chew thoughtfully. "Yup, you can taste the bitch in the air."

"I'd rather taste you," he said and grabbed my arms, pulling me to him. I yelped when he touched the sensitive skin but I tried to muffle it so that it would sound like a moan. Mission failed. He stopped touching me and just layed his arms out at his sides. "Alright, later."

"Thank you."

I touched my lips to his neck and kissed it gently, pulling away when he started to get too into it. I rolled over next to him, and he rolled over on top of me instead. He reached beneath my shirt and began counting up my ribs, I set my hand over his and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse you," I teased.

"Excuse me," he returned, going higher and higher.

"Percy," I said.

He heard something in my tone and stopped, he frowned and sat back, going back to my side. "Yeah?" he asked.

I kissed his jaw once. "I love you so much," I said, my eyes filled with tears. "It scares me so bad, I can't lose you. There's always the danger of you getting hurt or dying. I need you, I can't lose you."

"Do you understand how scared I was when you told me you couldn't do us anymore? Or when you tried to kill yourself? I can't lose you, either, baby. I need you to never do that again, promise me."

"I promise I'll never do it again, I swear." I said.

I was crying uncontrollably now, Percy wouldn't cry but his eyes filled with water. My chest heaved and I made myself stop crying, I couldn't take the pain. I finally stopped crying and pulled myself together, I smiled grimly at my boyfriend and closed my eyes. I put my hand over his heart then trailed it down his stomach, I felt the scratch marks I had previously inflicted.

I reached the top of his jeans and pulled at them. "These come off now." I said.

"I love you so much, Annabeth." he whispered.

Thalia's POV for the first time ever. Woah!

I still can't believe Annabeth tried to kill herself, she's never even thought about it before, at least as far as I know of. I love that girl, she's been an important aspect of my life for years but I really can't stand her sometimes. Oh, and now she's fucking her boyfriend, that's just awesome of her.

What I didn't tell them was that, as they were dicking around, I've been keeping track of where we've been going. I'VE been keeping my side of the deal with Artemis, but I've been completely breaking Athena's side. I told her I would make sure her daughter stayed a virgin, but that obviously didn't happen, I also told her I wouldn't let her fall in love with Percy. Again, I failed. She's going to be so pissed, unless she doesn't find out.

I absent mindedly made my way to the deck, I sat on the bench to the edge of the boat and stared at the waves. I closed my eyes and let the amazing sea breeze blow through my hair, a gentle smile came out of nowhere and curved my lips up. I breathed big, deep breaths slowly, taking in the scene. I always had a love for the ocean, to a certain extent, not as much as the Fishstick though. My smile widened as I thought of that boy, he was the reason Annabeth was so happy, she deserved someone good. Percy was most definitely good for her, even if he WAS a Seaweed Brain.

"It's peaceful, isn't it?" I jumped at the sound of the smooth velvet voice.

I opened my eyes and my breath caught as I saw Luke staring out at the waves, holding onto the rail. He turned toward me and smiled a half smile. I grinned a little back and nudged him with my foot, he caught it and pulled me closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap so we were face to face, he placed a light kiss on my neck then one on my lips.

I enjoyed it, it had never been hard aknowledging the fact that I loved Luke, but it got harder when I became a hunter. I placed a hand on his chest and pushed, he opened his eyes and frowned.

"I can't do this," I whispered.

I got up slowly and returned to my room, not sparing the man I loved a single backwards glance.