Chapter 16

***LILITH POV***

**At school**

*Outfit on sidebar (All black outfit.)*

I walked through the door on my very first day at school in Cali. I was registered in average tenth grade classes. I noticed to front desk as I walked through the door, and I started my path towards the lady by the phone.

"Hi my name is Lilith Carlile and I was wondering if I could have my schedule, it is my first day."

"Oh! Of course, darling!" She was shuffling through papers on her desk until she said, "Ah! here we are." I smiled.

"Here is your schedule, here is your lock for your locker, and here is a map of the school."

"Thank you." I said kindly.

I began my way down the junior locker bay and looked for locker number 666. Of course I would get Satan's number. Fuck it.

"Oh look a new kid. she looks sad. Do you wanna cut about it?" I look up at the voice. It was a blonde haired girl wearing a Miley Cyrus shirt with white skinny jeans.

"Fuck off." I said simply.

"Um. God can hear you say Satan's words. Your going to hell."

"See you down there." I rolled my eyes and turned to find my first class.

Art 204 Mr Jones.

Found it.

I walk in to the room and sit in the back. I am the only one in the classroom besides the teacher. I pull out the sketch book my father had bought me, when I had lived with him, and resumed my drawing of a skull with a native american head piece.

I heard the door open, but I didn't see who walked in. I was to absorbed in the piece I was drawing.

"That's really cool." I look up to see a guy with black hair and tiny freckles along his nose. He was wearing an OM&M shirt with a black zip up sweater.

"Thanks, I want it tattooed on me. Do you happen to know any tattoo artists that would tattoo me?"

"Yeah, my brother owns a shop and I get tattooed whenever I want. I'm sure he would tattoo you."

"Do you have any work you can show me?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He said excitedly.

He pulls down his sweater and his arms were covered.

"Those are so beautiful." I said while admiring the artwork running along his arms.

"I am Lilith Carlile today is my first day of high school. I am in tenth grade. what about you?" I want to get to know this guy.

"I am Ki and I am 19."

"Can I possibly get tatttooed tonight?"

"I'll text my brother and see. You will need permition from your parents though."

"I live with my grandpa, does that work?"

"Yeah that works."

I look around and people were filling up the seats.

"Well I am going to get back to my drawing and you should sit down..."

As I expected, Ki took a seat right next to me.

"Alright class, Let's get started on our drawings. I want you to do a dot work piece. No lines, just dots. You can make anything you want."

I immediately began drawing a skull, my favorite thing to draw.

I turn to see Ki [A/N: Pronounced K-eye] Looking back at me. I smile and turn back to my drawing.