Chapter 17

The rest of the day went by in a hurl of shit. So many people were making comments like "Kill yourself" and I am totally sick of it. I have spent the day waiting until I ask my grandpa to drive me to the tattoo shop. I am sure I will have to use the deal we set up to get the ride but it is totally worth it. I deserve it anyways, right?

I have had two out of the four classes with Ki so far, I have one left.

Art

Gym

Science 

Pre-taught Math

Of course I have pre- taught math. It's my worst subject. At the orphanage they stopped teaching that subject because the teacher got frustrated that I didn't get it.

I walked into the class room to see no one else in the room besides the teacher. 

"Yay! Someone is finally joining the class!" The teacher said excitedly. 

"Y-you mean no one else is so under qualified to be here?" 

"Yes, but that means you will get a better understanding of this subject."

****

By the end of the class period I had learned that I had the undersanding that of a 6th grader. 4 years behind, great.

I started walking down the halls and got to my locker. Ki was waiting for me.

"How did you know where my locker was?" I asked, kinda creeped out.

"The whole school has been talking about the new girl with Satan's locker." 

"Ohh." 

"So are we still on for tonight?" 

"Depends if my grandpa wants to drive there."

"Call him."

"My dad disconected my phone." 

"seriously?" 

"Yeah, i tried to text one of his band mates to talk about something and It wouldnt let me sent it."

"That sucks!" 

"Yeah..." 

"So come by SoCal Tattoo after school if your grandpa will let you."

"See you tonight!" I said as he turned and walked away.

"AW the little faggot finally made a friend with the cutter! How cute!"

"If you don't fuck off I will send my little buddy out to haunt you." I said with an evil smile.

"Satan worshiper!" 

"How could you tell?" I laughed again. "If you make fun of me or Ki again, I will make sure you don't fucking see the light of day again."

"O-okay." I laughed, shut my locker, and walked away.

 As I got outside I saw my grandpa. I walked over to him and said, "Hey! I have a question. Can I get tattooed today at SoCal Tattoo if I use the deal you came up with when I get done?"

"Umm.. You know what, sure. As long as you know that you want." 

"Yeah! I drew it out awhile ago." Picture on side (sugar skull with swirly stuff above it)

"Okay! Let's go!"

**AT THE TATTOO SHOP**

"Hey Ki!" I say when I walk through the door.

"Hey Lil! This is my brother Cee. [Pronounced sea]

"Hey, ready to do my tattoo?"

"Yeah! As long as you have permission...?"

"She has it. "  Rob intergected 

"Alright, what are you planning on getting?"

"I want a women with the day of the dead face paint and filigree flowing down my arm. I actually already drew it up." I handed him the sketch. 

"Okay cool! Let me get started tracing and it should be done in about an hour so you can go get coffee or something."

"Or you could stay here and we could do our homework together." Ki said quickly.

"Sure. Rob if you want, you can go home, I'll just walk."

"Alright. See you when you get home. you have money right?" I have the credit card Dad gave me. He cancelled my phone but left my credit card... So yeah im good."

"Okay, have fun." Rob turned and walked out of the small cozy shop.