Chapter 9

Austin's POV

I feel like the worst father in the entire world. I couldn't have said anything worse to Lilith. Knowing that it is your fault that someone is in hurting feels like a ton of bricks are pounding down on your shoulders.

I can't describe the utter disappointment I have in myself.

"Aussy, it's okay, you didn't mean it... Stop crying." I instantly felt my cheeks, and found tears resting in the crevices of my cheeks.

"Al, I really messed up, I just want her to be safe. I love her to much to hurt her, but loving her is hurting her. I dont know what to do anymore. Should I bring her on tour or have her go with my dad?"

"Try touring, and if she doesn't like it, have her spend it with your father."

"But what would I do if she got hurt? or assaulted again? or-" I was cut of by a kiss from my boyfriend.

"Aussy, calm down. Have faith in humanity."

"Should I go tell her?"

"I will, I don't think she wants to see you right now..."

"Okay." I said, hurt obviously written across my face.

Alan turns and walks to Lilith's room.

"Hey Lil. Do you want to come on tour with us? if you don't like it, you can stay with your dad's dad...?"

Yes I was eaves dropping. So what.

"I-I don't know... Should I Aaron?"

"It wouldn't hurt to try it."

"Okay, only if my dad wants me to. which I doubt he does..." She trails off.

"Of course I want you to go! I love you Lilith. I don't want to be away from my daughter that long!"

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes, one hundred and fifty percent sure!"

"I'll try it. If you want me to leave just tell me though."

¥¥¥¥¥¥-LILITH-¥¥¥¥¥¥

We have two hours until the tour bus comes to pick me and Austin up for warped tour.

I'm not as excited as I could be for this to her. I wish I was more energetic like my father. I just have a burning feeling in my chest that something bad is going to happen. What happens if my dad kicks me out? What happens if I get in trouble? What happens if I get lost? What happens...

"Hey Lilith, are you ready to go? The bus is here."

"Yeah just a minute." I run upstairs to grab my last suitcase, as the rest were down at the door, and in my room I went and grabbed my trusty blade. Just in case. You never know when you're going to need it.

"Are you ready to go Lilith?!"

It was Austin yelling. "Y -y - yeah!" I yelled back quickly grabbing this is. As it was charging down the stairs I noticed that my bag was open and out was spilling my makeup. I turn back around groaned and began to pick it up.

After I was done with the terrible task I start walking out the door when I see some people, I have not seen before, start loading up me my father's stuff.

"Dad, who are these people ?"

"These are our crew members. They help with loading, unloading, setting up, taking down, and selling merch."

I hardly trusted Austin's band members, how was I suppose to trust all of these new people?

"O-okay."

I turned and went back in to the house. I rushed to the bathroom and started to panic.

"Lil, are you okay?" It was Aaron.

"Y-yeah." I sat down and curled myself up in a ball, tucking my face under my knees.

"Okay, are you sure?"

"I just had to piss! God damn!"

Aaron just sighed and walked away.

"Deep breaths Lilith. Deep breaths." I chanted to myself. Just stay calm, you can do this.

After the mini panic attack was over, I decided that I should probably head out to the bus.

"Hey, are you ready to go now?" Alan asked.

"Yeah." I answered simply.

"So we have a 6 Hour Drive until we reach the kick off point of warped. What do you want to do?" Phil questioned.

"I'm just going to sleep, I didn't get much last night." I walked to an empty bunk, through my bag in and laid down.