Chapter 11

*** 3rd person POV***

For @MuzikOverdose

"I just don't understand, Aaron! Why would he go through all the trouble of adopting me and getting me to be comfortable around him just to listen to his boyfriend and ship me to his dad?!"

"I don't know why Lilith. Maybe this is all just a misunderstanding...?"

"No Aaron I heard him say. I heard him agree with Alan."

All of a sudden Alan appeared and wrapped Lilith into a hug.
"Get. Off. Me. You faggot."

"What did you just call me?"

"I called you fucking faggot. Get over it. You want me gone? I'll be gone. I'll never see you again." Then Austin ran in.

"Well well well. Lilith that's not okay to say to Alan! He probably doesn't even remember what he said. Do you Alan?"

"No! What did I do?"

"You said you didn't want me here. You said you didn't want to have kids and that you didn't want me in your life. You said that I was ruining your relationship with my dad."

"Lilith... I may not want kids, but I want you. I just need time to adjust to this."

"Well you don't fucking need to."

"Watch your mouth!" Austin yelled.

Lilith walked up to him, looked up at him, and said; "Fucking make me."

That's when Austin slapped Lilith for a second time.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself. You say your a father but but you hit your child. What kind of father are you? You're abusive fucking faggot and I hate you. Get me the fuck off this bus in just send me away already." the red mark was already showing on Lilith's face. Austin had tears in his eyes.

"What happened to the little girl that would cry for her daddy whenever he had to leave to go to work? What happened to my baby girl that would smile every chance she got and make a joke every second available? What happened?"

"She was shown the real world by rapists, molesters, and you."

"Go pack your bags. When this bus stops moving I'm sending you to the airport and you're going to California with my father."

"That's perfectly fine with me."