Chapter 7

We got home and I went straight to my room with out talking to Austin or taking my new stuff with me.

I just wanted to be alone, to be unwanted again. I didn't like being treated so well, I wanted to be ignored and abused because now I feel like shit.

I am laying on my bed when I hear the doorbell ring. I hear a faint, "Hey gingy, how are you?" and I quickly sit up. Some one was in this house and I didn't know who it was.

I send a quick text to Austin:

Who is here?

I get a quick response.

One of my band mates Alan. come down stairs to meet him.

I got up from my bed and wipe the tears I didn't know were there. I start walking to the door when I stop myself and think What happens if he rapes me...

I knock the thought out of my head and walk downstairs to see my father sucking face with a ginger.

"What the fuck, dad you're gay?" they break apart instantly and they both had cherry red faces.

"U-um y-yeah... Are you okay w-with that?"

"yeah, I just wasn't expecting it." I said while giggling

"Oh, well... umm t-this is my boyfriend Alan." I had turned my head to look at the ginger and I smiled. "Hey, I am Lilith.." I said awkwardly.

"Hey! that was probably the most awkward way to meet each other."

I just nodded not knowing how to respond to that statement.

"Well... This is kind of awkward." Austin said quickly.

"Just a little." i said.

"Well, the rest of the band is coming over so you can meet them because we are going no tour in a few months..."

"Where will I be going?"

Please tell me that I don't have to go with them

"Well, we wanted you to come with us, that's why I wanted you to meet my band mates."

"U-um... I-I have to g-go take a break, I'll b-be back soon."

I felt the tightness in my chest and while I knew what was happening, I still felt like I was going to die and not wake back up.

I was running to my room trying to get to the safety of my bed, under the covers.

When I got into the necessary placement, under the covers on my mattress and curled up in a ball, I had let the rapid heartbeat, sweaty hands, fear, and the shallow breathing take control of my mind and body. Soon enough I had begun to feel light headed and nauseous.

I then hear an unexpected knock at my bedroom door. "Lilith, honey, it's Austin. Are you alright? You left rather quickly..."

"Y-y-yeah I-I'm f-f-fine." Damn stutter. It only happens when I am just about to have a panic attack or right after.

"Lil, I know that you had an attack, can I please come in?"

'I-I guess-ss" I say. The door immediately opens and a worried father runs through the door.

"How bad was the attack, scale one to ten."

"Three, i-it's really f-fine."

"A-are you sure, the doctor at the hospital prescribed you medication to help you calm down... do you want some?"

"No, I'm f-fine."

"Really?"

"I'm fine."

"Stop saying that you're fine and tell me whats wrong. Please."

"I am just scared of not being in some-what control of what happens to me. While we are touring I wont even be in control of what state we are in."

"True, but you will be in control of what you do while at the venue. It turns into a routine really. Wake up, sound check, play, signing, hang out, bus call, sleep, and repeat."

"So everything is in -- some what-- kind of order. Right?"

"Correct, and you don't need to do any of that, you can create your own schedule as long as you wake up, eat, and sleep we are all good."

Me and Austin ended up talking for almost an hour until the door bell rang again. The other band mates were here...

"Let's go meet them, okay Lil?"

"O-okay."