Chapter 14

*** LILITH POV ***

It was him. The one man I never wanted to see again.

He walked towards me and said "Come inside darling; we are going to have some great fun."

I can't get out of this, but this man will not ruin me. He will not break me. I have survived many assaults and a few more can't hurt me.

I allow the man to put his hand on my back as I don't want to create anymore problems.

I am strong.

"Here is your room." A room? more like a closet with a fucking window; nothing besides a bed could fit in here.

At least it is ground level. Easy to sneak out.

"Now lets set some rules. You are to listen to what I say and do what ever I want you to. You can not tell anyone what happens within this house. Okay?"

"Okay." I said with a strong voice.

"Do you speak spanish?"

"Un poco." (a little)

"Ahh muy bien." (Very good)

I just nodded not knowing what else to do.

"Just unpack, then I have some things for you to do."

"Okay." He left the room with a slight length. I quickly unpacked my things, well, try to there weren't any dressers so I just folded up my stuff better and more organized in my suitcase.

I walk out of my room and started to follow the footsteps of my grandfather. I see him sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand watching TV.

"I am -um- done unpacking."

"Good. Now come sit down. Do you want to beer?"

"Sure. I didn't know I was able to drink here. Am I allowed to get tattoos and piercings?"

"As long as I don't have to pay for them and as long as you do what I say I don't give a shit." He cracks open a new beer and hands it to me. I take a sip.

"What about school? I'd like to go."

"You can go as Long as you don't get in too much trouble."

"So. What do I have to do in return?"

"To remember what I did in the orphanage? That's what you have to do."

I took a sip of my beer. A very large one actually.

"Fine. When do I start school?"

"I can have you start by Wednesday. Does that work for you?"

"What day is it today?"

"Monday."

"Yeah, that works."

We sat in the living room for a few hours watching tv before I said that I was going to go to bed.

"Okay, i'll be in there soon." was all the older man said.