Chapter 12

***Lilith POV ***

My asshole of a father is trying so hard to get rid of me but nothing he can do will bother me.

I'm going to change to some one I've always wanted to be. A badass.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Austin just dropped me off at the Dallas Texas airport; I didn't want to be any closer to him than I had to be.

"Get out."

"Do I get my ticket?" I replied nicely. He shoved the piece of paper in my face and yelled

"Get out."

"Love you to daddy." I said, tears hidden in my eyes, while getting out of the car. As soon as I got my luggage the car speed down the road.

I feel so unwanted, unloved, and unneeded...

I quickly went to the lines at the airport to get on the plane, and soon enough I was sitting in my seat up in that sky waiting to land in Cali. I had spent the entire plane ride thinking about how I would change my parents. I was going to get tattoos, piercings, and a new hairstyle. I can't wait to see the look on that dumb fucks face when he sees how much I've changed I can't wait to prove them wrong. I want to show him how much he wishes he could've kept me. And not shipped me off to his father.

After I got off the plane I saw the chauffeur with assignment says Lilith Carlile. I immediately went up to him and said "that's me"

I hopped into his car after she shut the door I asked "do you know where to take me?"

"Yes, I was told when I was called to pick you up." I noticed certain features about this man he was old, had liver spots, and had white frosty hair.

my eyes started to feel droopy as I began to close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Um miss. We are here." I yonder nodded my head