Chapter 10

***four hours later***

I open my eyes to hear a very heated discussion between what seemed to be Alan and Austin.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a child?"

"I never thought I'd see her again!"

"So it doesn't matter?! Austin, this is a big deal for our relationship!"

"What do you mean it's big deal?" Austin asked anxiously.

"It means what if I didn't want to have kids. What happens if I didn't want this?"

"Should I have her leave? if that is what it takes, Alan I'll do it. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Please give me a chance to make this right."

Wow I was really that unwanted. I guess I should just leave to my grandpa's house. No one wants me here, Alan doesn't want me here in general.

I sighed, turned over, and pressed a pillow against my ear.

**Next morning**

Austin's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. How much did I drink?

I felt around for my sunglasses but ended up hitting someone's face.

"Ow!"

"Sorry babe" I said apologetically.

"It's okay Aussie, I forgive you." I then felt a kiss on my cheek.

"I need my sunglasses before I get out of this bunk. I have an enormous hangover."

"Here they are." Alan said sleepily.

"Thanks cutie." I kissed him.

I turned over, opened the curtain, and hopped out of my bunk. I immediately started running towards the bathroom. I felt the vomit coming up my throat. Someone is in the bathroom, but if I had to I would puke in the sink.

"Ahh! Oh my god Dad you scared me." she said, and then sniffled.

I quickly threw up in the toilet, as Lilith was only using the sink.

While still facing the toilet, I responded. "Sorry hon I was drinking last night."

"It's called the hangover dad, I know what it is and the side effects of drinking." I laughed and then turn towards my daughter.

"Why is your face red? Were you crying? Lilith, what's wrong?" I bombarded her with questions.

"I Heard you and Alan talking last night. Alan wants me gone and you agreed. Just let me pack my things, I'll be the next flight out of here to grandpas."

I let my head fall as I was trying to remember the conversation.

Oh my God, I really agree, and Alan really did want her gone. What is wrong with me? Why would I agree to something like that? I thought Alan really like Lilith...

I went to ask Lilith a question, but I was alone in the bathroom.