Chapter XXI

A/N: This chapter is shorter than usual; it's basically a filler in all honesty. I've been busy, and I thought I'd have time to update more things, but clearly, I was wrong. I'm not sure when I'll update a good chapter. I've been having a bunch of doctor appointments at Riley Children's Hospital, so after those are done, I'm hoping that I can update. Sorry, if this chapter sucks.

But I've noticed that this story is getting popular, which makes me happy! :) Vote, comment!

Twenty-One

X ~ Psych's Point of View ~ X

IT'S A WEEK before the actual performance. The past few weeks have come along smoothly. No one got hurt when we practiced jumping; I honestly love sky diving.

    The only problem I've had is my dreams. They consist of Logan and Andi. I think that Andi is trying to make me feel sorry for her and make her come to life, and I vanish. I like being awake, thank you very much.

    "No, you don't," I heard Andi's voice in my head.

    I clenched my teeth as I sat up on my bed. I was wearing the lace pajamas. My hair was down, curling down around me. I pulled my right knee up and sighed.

   She'd been talking to me a lot. I didn't like it one bit either. I was hurting because she wouldn't shut up. I had lost weight quickly; I didn't want to eat. I felt anorexic, but I never thought of myself as fat. I had curves, yes, but I wasn't fat.

    My thighs were covered in scratches. I scratched myself, a way to distract myself from Andi. It also made her angry, so I did it. I liked it when she was in pain, even if I was, too.

   Blood was rolling down my leg; I must've scratched in my sleep. I reached over to my nightstand and took a tissue. I wiped up the blood.

    I stood up and walked up to the fire. I sat down in front of it, letting the heat embrace me. I focused on where Logan was. I wanted to know how he was doing.

   He was lying in his bed awake, reading. He was back at the school, and he looked rather upset. I knew why. He misses Andi. And it hurts to be without her.

   Guilt began to creep up my spine, but I shuddered and stopped thinking about Logan. I will not feel guilt.

   There was a knock on the door, and it had startled me. I quickly climbed back in bed to cover up the scratches.

    "C-come in!" my voice quivered.

   The Phoenix crept inside. "Are you alright?" She asked, walking towards the bed. "I felt something wrong."

    "There's been a disturbance in the Force," I mocked.

    She rolled her eyes. "What's troubling you?"

    I shook my head. "Nothing. Besides, I think you already know."

    She yanked off the covers to look at my legs. "I may not be Jean, but I can help you like her."

    "I don't need your help. I just need Andi dead."

    Her eye brows bounced, and she sighed. "You know that will kill you as well," she said softly.

    I rolled my eyes. "I wish it wouldn't."

    Her cold hand grazed over the scratches on my right leg, giving me the chills. "You need to stop doing this to yourself." She didn't lift her hand, but she looked into my eyes. "And you need to eat."