Chapter 32: I love the way you lie

*Rae*

Rae has been released from the hospital, she is finally well enough to leave.

''Mrs. Perez I'm prescribing you some pain medicine, the pain will be severe for a couple of weeks; but it will lessen over time. Do not lift anything heavy or your staples might come out, and please try not to become overly stressed. And if you start bleeding for any reason please contact your doctor. Once again do not become overly stressed, or you will end up back here.'' The doctor warns writing something down on her clipboard.

''Thank you doctor, and I'll try not to get too stressed.'' She says rolling her eyes thinking about Princeton.

The doctor hands her the prescription and says, ''Where is Mr. Perez, I would have thought he would of been here for your release.''

Rae smiles sadly, ''My husband could care less about me at the moment.'' she says bitterly.

The doctor looks confused for a moment and then says, ''I know this is crossing the line, but I can tell Mr. Perez loves you more than anything.'' She says right as she leaves the room.

Rae grabs the phone and calls Prince, he doesn't answer and she's not surprised. ''I guess you're too busy to answer your phone. And you're probably too busy to, come get your wife out of the hospital.... I guess I'll just have to catch a cab. See you later.'' She slams the phone down.

''Loves me more than anything? Yeah right!'' She says angrily.

Rae sits on the bed for a moment contemplating her next move. She sighs as she gets up from the bed and goes into the nursery to see her boys.

The moment she sees them she becomes over emotional. Leaving her boys will be one the hardest things she will ever have to do.

''I wish you two were coming home with mommy.” She says sadly. “I can’t believe I have to leave you guys here all alone without me.” She stops talking to collect herself. It takes her a moment to begin again.“If daddy were here with me, it would’ve been easier but he’s not here, because daddy is a jerk…. I love you two so much, and I will come visit you everyday. I can’t wait until the day I get to take both of you home. Mommy loves you more than anything.” She says, she admires them for a few more minutes. And then she finally tears herself away from them, and onto the streets of LA.

*SiSi/Roc*

Roc and SiSi are out for a romantic date. Nevaeh is at home with her Nanny, they needed some alone time.

“How does it feel being Mrs. August?” He asks her.

“It feels… Damn good! Finally after seven years of your bull, I’m finally an August.” She says grinning.

“My bull?” He asks, SiSi nods. “I’m not going to even comment on that, but our best years are ahead of us.”

SiSi smiles, “Are you still going to love me when I’m old and gray?”

Roc thinks for a moment, “I’ll probably end up leaving you for some twenty year old broad.” Roc laughs.

SiSi smacks him playfully, “Be serious Roc. Will you still love me?”

“I’ll love you forever, you’ll always be beautiful to me, you know that.”

SiSi smiles, “You better say that.” She says as Roc holds her hand tighter.

“What about you? Will you still love me when I’m fat and bald?”

SiSi nods her head, “I will always love you Roc, no matter what. You are going to be sexy even fat and bald, we're going to be the sexiest couple in the nursing home.” Roc and SiSi burst into laughter and then toast to them finally being married.