Ch. 16: Another Chance

*Roc & SiSi*

Nevaeh is crying her heart out as her and Roc stare from the windows outside of SiSi's room. It seems like nothing is happening but the doctors are doing everything they can to save her. "Lord, I know I haven't been the best man for SiSi but I swear i am trying more than anything right now. Please don't take Nevaeh's mom away from her. She's so young and she needs her mother. I know I act like I can do fine without SiSi when I'm mad but you know I can't. Please bring her back to us Jesus." Roc is saying outloud. In the midst of his conversation with God a nurse runs out. "Sir. She's awakened!" The nurse tells him. He runs in and sees SiSi awake looking shocked. He kisses her forehead. "Thank you Jesus." Roc says as tears fall from his eyes. Nevaeh jumps on the bed with SiSi and holds onto her tight. "Mommy! Don't ever leave me again, ok?" Nevaeh says as she lays her head on her mommy's chest. "I love you, sweetie." SiSi tells her and hugs her tight. "I'm so happy you're back baby." Roc tells her and holds her hand. SiSi nods her head & reaches for Roc. Roc leans down to hug her which causes him to get more emotional. "I thought I had lost you, and it made me realize just how much you mean to me and how my life wouldn't be worth much without you." Roc says as he tries to fight back all the tears. SiSi tears up and holds him tight. "You know I'm a fighter." SiSi tells him and smiles. He kisses her sweetly on her lips and she wipes his tears from his face. 

*Rae/ Princeton/Ray Ray*

Ray has been struggling with not going to see Rae over the past few days after his conversation with Prince & how it ended. He doesn't want to compromise his friendship with Princeton any more than it already has been. He finally decides to see her anyways, he hopes that Princeton is there also so they can try to get Rae to understand how things actually are. He walks in and as Rae sees his face she gives him the brightest smile in the world. "Ray Ray, I've been wondering when was the man I love going to see me." Rae says excitedly. Ray Ray just gives her a partial smile. He loves hearing that come out of her mouth but he knows it's wrong. "Rae, we need to talk." Ray tells her and sits in the chair next to her bedside. Princeton walks in and just looks at them. "Yeah, we do. Princeton keeps saying that me and him are married. Is this some type of sick joke on me? If so it's not funny at all." Rae tells both of them and looks angry. Prince just sighs. "It's not a joke Rae. You think you're in love with me but you're not. You and Princeton are happily married with twins on the way." Ray tells her and looks sad. "NO! I don't know what the hell is wrong with ya'll but this act is not cool. I know who my heart wants and it's not Princeton. I barely even know him on that level. Why are ya'll doing this to me?" Rae asks and tears fill her eyes. "Your memory has left and every moment that me and you have had together as a couple has vanished from your mind." Princeton tells her as a tear drops onto his cheek. "Both of ya'll just leave. Ray if you don't feel the same way about me anymore you could have just said that!" Rae says to him. She's so hurt. "That's not how it is Rae. You just don't understand what we're trying to get you to see." Ray says to her and gets up to leave. "GET OUT!" Rae yells to them and both men leave. Rae's mind is spinning. What if this isn't a joke? What if Ray and Princeton are telling me the truth? But then again I get butterflies whenever Ray is in my presence, even the thought of him give me the tingles in my stomach. Rae ponders as she tries to figure this situation out. 

*Prod & Dalia*

Prod and Dalia are cuddling in bed eating fruit. Dalia starts to feel nautious and runs to the bathroom. "Babe, you ok?" Prodigy asks her. Lately he been being a little more protective over her then normally. "Yeah. I think the baby doesn't like cherries." Dalia says sadly then laughs. "That sucks cause you love cherries." Prod teases her as he stands at the bathroom door. Dalia gives him a sad look. "I know. I think this baby is gonna be more like you maybe." Dalia tells him as she washes her mouth out. "I'm sure the baby will be like you too babe." Prod tells her as she looks at herself in the mirror. He comes behind her and wraps his arms around her as he rubs her belly. "I can't believe I'm gonna be a father." Prod tells her excitedly. She just smiles at him and kisses his cheek. 

*Ray & Laurielle*

Laurielle is sitting in her hospital bed just thinking about how she screwed her life up. Ray finally has decided to visit her. Before he walks in the doctor stops him. "Sir, before you go in we just wanted to notify you that she's blind. Only temporarily we belive though." The doctor tells him. "How long will she out of vision?" Ray asks him. "We're not sure." The doctor tells him and walks away. Ray walks in quietly and sees her just laying there awake. He can't help but feel sorry for her even though she caused it on herself. She looks toward the door. "Ray you came." She says and smiles. Ray is shocked. "How'd you know it was me?" Ray asks. "I know your scent from anywhere." Laurielle tells him and smiles. Eventhough she can't see him, she can imagine how great he looks. He smiles. "I didn't know you noticed things like that about me." Ray tells her. "I'm your wife Ray Ray, I'm supposed to notice things like that. I make horrible choices sometimes but it doesn't mean that I don't love you." Laurielle tells him and smiles. Ray takes all of what she's saying to him in and just stares at her for awhile. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter. - Chasity