Ch. 10: Moving Forward

*Laurielle*

Lately Rae and Ray have spending more and more time together and Laurielle is hating it. She wakes up to no Ray Ray on his side of the bed once again. "Again?" Laurielle says to herself. She gets a shower and heads out shopping. She sees Rae and Ray at Dolce which is their favorite restaurant because she was working there when they met. "Isn't that your husband with Princeton's wife?" Daphne, her bestfriend asks her. "Yeah." Laurielle answers and just watches them have lunch. "You gonna handle that aren't you?" Daphne asks her. "Their just friends." Laurielle says. In her mind she really wants to snatch Rae up but she doesn't want to cause a scene. "Friends my ass, lets go handle this." Daphne starts towards there table but Laurielle pulls her back. "She's pregnant girl." Laurielle says and giggles. "So, I'm not gonna hurt her..I'ma just let her know the deal." Daphne tells her. "Let's just go please?" Laurielle asks Daphne. A hostess comes up to them. "Mrs. Lopez, would ya'll like a table?" The hostess asks them. "Yeah we would." Daphne hurries and answers and they pass right by Ray's table. "Hopefully he doesn't notice me.." Laurielle whispers to Daphne, then they sit down. "Any drinks?" The waitress asks them. "Water please." Laurielle answers, then she sees Daphne waving at someone. "Who you waving at?" Laurielle asks in caution. "Your husband who's comig this way." Daphne says and just stares as he comes walking over to the table. "What ya'll doing here?" Ray asks her nervously. "The question is what are you doing here with another woman?" Daphne asks him. Laurielle just waits for him to answer. "Rae isn't just another woman, she's my bestfriend...Laurielle understands that." Ray says and looks a Laurielle waiting on her to agree with him. "Just go back to your bestfriend Rayan." Laurielle tells him and rolls her eyes. Ray just walks away. "Let's go, I'm not even hungry anymore." Laurielle tells Daphne and they both leave. 

*Rae & Ray Ray*

"What was that all about?" Rae asks him. "Nothing." Ray says with an attitude. "Don't get an attitude with me just because your wife is trippin' , I don't have anything to do with that!" Rae tells him and rolls her eyes. "Actually you do. I can't stop thinking about you. Every moment we spend together makes me wonder if I married the wrong person and I shouldn't be having these thoughts. I have a wonderful wife and she doesn't deserve this. And Princeton is my bro, he don't deserve us sneaking around like this." Ray tells her. "I can't help that you're in love with me. Me and Princeton are good. I haven't been sneaking around with you, he's knows we hang out still." Rae tells him. "I can't be around you anymore until I get over whatever this is that I'm feeling for you. I love my wife with everything in me! I need to show her that." Ray tells her and gets up from the table and leaves. Rae is hurt to hear him say that to her but she understands that they have a lot to lose if this were to get out of hand. 

*Prod and Dalia*

Dalia is playing with her new puppy. "So you've had it for a week now, did you finally name her?" Prod asks her as he sits on the floor with her in the living room. "Yeah her name is Pucci." She tells him and smiles. "You really love her don't you?" Prod asks her with a smile. "Yeah, I wanted kids but you don't want that so a puppy is good for now." Dalia says and smiles at him. "Yeah kids is definitely out of the question. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for children." Prod tells her and gets on the couch and turns to ESPN. Dalia just sits there and thinks about it for a moment.

*Prince*

There's a knock at Princeton's hotel suite room. It's Rae to his surprise. "Is everything ok?" Princeton asks her in concern. She had told him she would be busy all day. "I'm not okay." Rae tells him as she stares deep in his eyes. He pulls her in. "What's the problem?" He asks her. He's scared something bad has happened. "I won't be okay till you're at home where you belong." Rae tells him as a tear falls from her eye. "Rae, are you sure?" Prince asks her. "Yes. I've never been more sure about anything. I love you so you gotta come home." Rae tells him and hugs him tight. Prince kisses her lips gently. "Thank you. It's been a long time coming." Prince tells her and embraces her again. 

*SiSi*

SiSi and Nevaeh have been in New York for a month now. Nevaeh is out shopping with SiSi's assistant while SiSi is at a business meeting. SiSi walks in and sees no one in there but Roc. SiSi's eyes get big. "Nevaeh isn't with me." SiSi tells him thinking he's looking for her. "I'm not looking for Nevaeh. I'm looking for you." Roc tells her. "Why?" SiSi asks him in shock. "Why'd you say no when I asked you to marry me?" Roc asks her seriously. "Because the only reason you asked was because you didn't want to be away from Nevaeh." SiSi tells him. "Sit down and listen to me ok?" Roc asks her and pulls out a seat for her. "That's not the only reason. I was scared of being married because I see what Ray and Princeton go through with their wives. I didn't want to end up like them. We had something special the way it was and I thought as soon as we got married that would change and the love we shared wouldn't be there like it use to be." Roc tells her. "Well you should have talked to me about it." SiSi tells him. "I'm ready to make you my wife now, ok?" Roc tells her. "But what happens when me and you get back to L.A. and Nevaeh is right there with you?" SiSi asks him. "It doesn't matter. I know who my heart belongs to and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you so if that means getting over my fears I'll do it!" Roc tells her and gets on one knee. He pulls out a beautiful engagement ring. "Will you marry me?" Roc asks her. SiSi thinks for a moment then Nevaeh and her assistant pop in. "Girl, you better say yes! That man loves you." Her assistant Roxie tells her. "Mommy! Please?" Nevaeh pleads. SiSi smiles. "Ok. Let's get married." SiSi tells him and he kisses her passionately. "Let's get ya'll back to L.A. now!" Roc tells her. "Under one condition, we have to get my business started in L.A." SiSi tells him. "No problem. Anything you want, you got it!" Roc tells her and hugs her tight. "Roxie, how would you like to move into my condo in L.A. and still work as my assistant?" SiSi asks her. "I would love to." Roxie tells her and smiles. "I love you so much baby!" Roc tells her and kisses her again. SiSi just stares at him for awhile. "I love you too." She replies and they leave to get packed up.

Stay tuned. - Chasity