Ch. 2: Enough is Enough

*Roc & SiSi*

SiSi wakes up and notices that Roc isn't in the bed anymore. She smells food and hears Nevaeh talking so she goes downstairs to see what's up. She notices that Roc has cooked breakfast. She shakes her head at him. "Can I at least get a thank you?" Roc asks her. "Thanks. But you think this is gonna end our conversation don't you?" SiSi asks him. Roc rolls his eyes. "I mean i thought it may take your mind off of it." Roc tells her and laughs. "Nevaeh go upstairs please." SiSi says and smiles at her. "Yes ma'am." Nevaeh says and runs upstairs to play with her toys. "Are you really about to bring this back up?" Roc asks her with anger in his voice. "I am. What do you have against getting married?" SiSi asks him. "I just don't want to rush into anything." Roc says and turns his head hoping she'll just let it go. "Rush? We've been together for 7 years if anything we're moving too slow. We have a child and this is not how i want her life to turn out to be when she's older." SiSi tells him and stares him down. "Marriages don't always work out and I don't want that to be us." Roc tells her. " Some marriages do work though, we could be the exception Chresanto!" SiSi yells to him. "Maybe in your dream world but this is reality. I don't wanna get married right now till I know it's right!" Roc tells her and starts to walk away. "Well I got a new reality for you I'm done! If you can't put a ring on it then you don't deserve me. I have always been down for you even when you thought MB wasn't gonna make it anymore. I deserve more than this. You can visit Nevaeh all you want but as for me and you........it's over." SiSi tells him and goes upstairs and starts packing her and Nevaeh's things. "Mommy what are you doing?" Nevaeh asks her. "We're going to live somewhere new. Daddy loves you, and I love you very much but your life is about to change and i'm sorry for this but when you're older you'll understand why parents do certain things." SiSi tells her 5 year old daughter. Nevaeh sheds a tear and nods her head. Roc just stares as SiSi packs.

Ray & Laurielle*

Ray is sitting next to Laurielle's bed. He hasn't slept at all. His mind is going crazy. Laurielle wakes up and smiles. "I'm glad you saved me." She says to him. "I'm glad I did too. I just wish I could have saved our unborn child too." Ray says and puts his head down. "It's not your fault...you tried. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be." She says and rubs his face. "I guess not. Maybe I'm not ready to be a father. Maybe you weren't ready to be a mother. Maybe God saw something in us that wasn't right for our child." Ray says and stares at Laurielle. "Everything happens for a reason. We'll get through this." Laurielle tells him. "Get some rest baby." Ray tells her and leaves out to get him some coffee & breakfast.

*Rae & SiSi*

SiSi knocks on Rae's door. Rae opens it and greets her. "So this is how you're living?" SiSi says in awe. "Yeah being married to a rich entertainer works out well." Rae says forgetting that SiSi isn't married. "Must be nice then." SiSi says and looks away. "I didn't mean it like that. How are you and Roc?" Rae asks. "We're good because i left him. I won't be his girlfriend and baby momma. I deserve more than that after all i've done for him and all the things i sacrificed so that he could deal with his career." SiSi says. "I'm proud of you. You deserve to be happy and married to someone who truly loves you." Rae says. and smiles. "So enough about me..Roc told me about what you did at the rehearsal.." SiSi tells her and giggles. "Girl yes! I put him in his place and lit that precious car that he loves so much on fire. That'll teach him not to cheat on me!" Rae tells her and laughs. "I admit he deserved it but i think he thinks you're a little crazy now Rae." SiSi tells her. "Well that's nothing new. I am crazy." Rae says and rubs her stomach. "Are you really gonna go through with the divorce?" SiSi asks her. "I don't know. I haven't even filed yet. I mean I'm pregnant & I wanna believe that he's gonna there for us but I just don't know anymore." Rae says and a tear starts to fall upon her cheek. "It's hard when you have so much to lose. Make the right choice though. Follow your heart." SiSi tells her and smiles.

Prince & Roc*

Prince shows up at Roc's house unexpected. "Aye man what you doing here?" Roc asks. "I just need to talk to someone." Prince tells him. "Oh well talk away." Roc tells him and they sit on the couch. "Rae is insane. I swear. Who burns up a vehicle on purpose? She's out of her mind!" Princeton says still mad at the situation. "SiSi says women get a little crazy when they're cheated on so maybe she is crazy now. You drove her that way." Roc says and shrugs. "Wait! Speaking of SiSi..where is she?" Prince asks him. " She left. And she took Nevaeh with her." Roc says and looks down. "Oh they must have went shopping." Prince says and smiles. "No man i mean she left me for real!" Roc says clarifying what he meant. "Oh. Why?" Prince asks him. "This life isn't enough for her." Roc says. "What you mean?" Prince asks confusingly. "I mean she wants something that i don't want." Roc says getting frustrated. "Oh must be marriage?" Prince says and laughs. "Yeah. I can't give that to her." Roc says and shakes his head. "Can't or won't?" Prince says in all seriousness. "What's the difference? The point is I'm not getting married, I'm not ready for that." Roc tells him. "Roc, you've been with her for like 7 years. You've never cheated on her. Ya'll have a child together and she's the most supportive girlfriend ever. I don't see why you wouldn't want to make her your wife..." Prince tells him. "Look she's gone and I'm not worried about it. Millions of girls want me! I'm good." Roc says. "But do you want those girls?" Prince says and laughs. Roc punches him in his arm. "She made her bed now she gotta lay in it. She say she done so I'ma show her what done is." Roc says & pops his collar. "Boy stop! Just don't do anything stupid." Prince says and leaves.

*Prod & Dalia*

Dalia wakes up and Prod is out. "Guess he don't want no breakfast since he's gone." She says out loud to herself. She takes a shower then hops on their couch and watched soap operas. Prod walks in after awhile. "Where you been baby?" She asks him and smiles. "Why?" Prod asks with an attitude. "Just wondering Craig." Dalia says sadly. "What i say about calling me by my name? It makes me think you getting smart or something." Prod says angerly. "I wasn't meaning it like that and it is the name your mother gave you, dang!" Dalia says and heads upstairs. Prod pulls her down the stairs and she falls down. "You're hurting my arm Prod." Dalia says and starts to cry. Prod lets her go. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't like you walking away from me like that. I am really sorry, ok?" Prod says. She can tell in his voice that he means his apology. She nods her head & he helps her up and hugs her tight. "I love you." He whispers in her ear. She smiles. It's been awhile since she heard those three words come out his mouth. "I love you too." She says & lays her head on his shoulder.

Stay tuned..hope you enjoyed.

- Chasity