Ch. 25: New Life

*Rae & Prince*

Rae is in the operating room. They're proceeding with emergency surgery to try and save the babies and if at all possible her as well. Ray walks into the waiting room where Prince is. Prince has such a serious look on his face. When he sees Ray he feels his self get even more stressed out. "How is she?" Ray asks him. "Why couldn't you just stay at home?" Prince asks him. "Man, I'm sorry. I know i shouldn't be trying to break you and Rae up. She loves you. Not me! It's always been you. I don't know why it's taken me this long to figure it out." Ray tells him in sincerity. Prince just looks at him and rolls his eyes. "Bro, you know i got love for you man. I'm truly sorry." Ray says and leaves the hospital. Prince just stares into space thinking of his babies and Rae. What am I gonna do without Rae? I don't want to lose my twins but if it comes down to it we could always have more children. I won't get another her. He thinks to himself. The doctor walks out to talk to him. "Sir, you have two newborn twin boys. They weighed 1 lb & 3 oz because they're premature. They're not developed enough so they will have to be in the hospital for awhile till we get them where they need to be." The doctor tells him. "What about my wife?" Princeton asks with tears in his eyes. "We're still trying to keep her alive. There are expert doctors working on her sir , we're doing the best we can." The doctor tells him. "Can I name my boys?" Prince asks him. "Sure. Follow me so we can fill out the paperwork." The doctor tells him and they leave the waiting room.

*SiSi & Roc*

SiSi & Roc finally make it back to L.A. but Prince isn't answering his phone. They go home. "Mommy is auntie gonna be ok?" Nev asks her. "I hope she will." SiSi tells her and just holds her in her arms. "It's like everything stands in the way our wedding." Roc tells her and sighs. "Maybe it's not meant to happen anytime soon." SiSi tells him and looks sad. "You don't want to get married?" Roc asks her in shock. "It's not that I don't want to it's just it seems like maybe it's not meant to be." SiSi says and looks at Nev. "How can you say something like that? I can't deal with this right now! You were the main one ready & now you don't want to? You wait till I'm all in." Roc tells her angily. "It doesn't mean we're not meant to be together or that I love you any less. It just seems like the world is against it. Gosh Roc. Now you get what you originally wanted." SiSi tells him. "We're getting married. This is meant to be. I wanna do things right!" Roc tells her and rushes to their room. Nev starts crying. "Mommy I thought you loved daddy. I guess not!" She tells her mom and rushes upstairs also.

*Laurielle*

Laurielle wakes up and notices that the bracelet is gone. "Damn! he found it." Laurielle says outloud to herself. She gets her keys ready to head to Princeton's house but Ray walks into the house right as she's leaving. "Where you going?" Ray asks her. "Where's the bracelet?" Laurielle asks him. "I'd rather not answer that & save the drama baby!" Ray tells her. "Then don't worry about where I'm going!" Laurielle tells him with an attitude and leaves.

*Prod & Dalia*

Prod and his dad are fighting and security comes into the hospital room and pulls them off of eachother. "I HATE YOU!" Prod yells to his daddy and leaves. Dalia follows him. "Babe calm down. You can't drive all mad like this." Dalia tells him calmly. "WELL THEN YOU DRIVE DALIA!" Prod yells at her then he realizes that he lost his temper. Dalia just stares at him. "You need to calm down and not yell at me like that again!" Dalia tells him and walks off. He follows her. "I'm so sorry baby." He hugs her tight as tears fill his eyes.

Stay tuned (: - Chasity