Ch. 29: Reconciliation

*Ray & Laurielle*

Laurelle wakes up and Ray is gone. The house sounds peaceful and she immediately thinks of the worst that he must be out cheating til she looks at the note he left her on the night stand. As soon as you wake up meet me at Dolce. Love you so much. She reads the note and immediately gets a shower and puts on a purple sexy dress. She gets to Dolce and sees her fine husband waiting on her there. "Hey wifey." Ray acknowledges her as he pulls her chair out. "Hey hubby." Laurielle says wondering why they're out to eat. "You sleep good?" Ray asks her and smiles. "Yeah I did." She answers nervously. "Why you seem timid?" Ray asks her. "I don't know. I'm just wondering why we're here...." She tells him and looks around her old workplace. "This is where I met you. And ever since then I've been in love with you." Ray tells her and smiles and holds her hand. Laurielle lets out a soft sigh. "That's sweet baby." She tells him. She's filled with so much joy. "I'm sweet." Ray says with laughter. "I've thought long and hard. Having a child wouldn't be so bad after all. I don't work and I'm always home alone or chasing you and your dreams. Maybe raising a son or daughter maybe two would do me well." She tells him and smiles. Ray is surprised. "You're serious?" Ray asks her. "I'm very serious. I don't want to be selfish anymore and only thinking of me. I need to put your needs in mind too cause you always think of me." Laurielle tells him and smiles. "I have to put you first, you're my wife baby." Ray tells her and winks. "Well it's time that I put you first and do some things for you. I'm ready for kids if you still want to." She tells him. "Of course I still want I just didn't want to pressure you anymore." Ray says excitedly. "No pressure. I want a little girl or boy to love all over." She tells him and they eat their food. 

*Rae & Prince*

Rae wakes up and sees Prince in the chair. "Why'd you leave me?" Rae asks him. "Baby you sleep rough, you was pushing me out the bed." Prince says and laughs. "I did not!" Rae says and giggles. "Yes you did. You forgot at home we have a king size bed so it doesn't really bother me but this bed here is so small and you need all of it." Prince says and kisses her forehead. "I must have been tired." Rae says and smiles. "Yeah, you wanna see our boys?" Prince asks her. "Yeah what did you name them?" Rae asks anxiously. "Jacob Aden Perez  &  Jesiah Emmanuel Perez." Prince tells her hoping she likes it. "Aww they both have part of your name." Rae says in excitemement. "Yeah, they're my heart." Prince tells her and the nurse rolls the babies in there. Rae can't hold them because they're in the incubator till they get bigger & stronger. "They have feeding tube and they're so small." Rae says as tears fill her eyes. "Yes ma'am but they're doing a lot better than you think." The nurse reassures them. Rae just smiles and stares at her precious baby boys. "They're beautiful." Prince tells Rae. "They're a miracle. My miracle boys." Rae says as she holds Prince's hand. 

*Dalia & Prod*

Dalia and Prodigy are laying in the hotel bed. "How you feel Mrs. Crippen?" Prod asks her. "I feel amazing. I'm so happy that I'm finally your wife." Dalia says as she admires him. "I'm happy to call you my wife and I'm gonna be the best husband that I can be and a really great father to our son or daughter." Prod tells her and holds her tight. "I know you are and I'ma be so good to you. Whatever you want I got you babe." Dalia tells him. He just just smiles and kisses her neck. 

*Roc & SiSi*

Roc and SiSi are laying in bed. "I wanna get married baby." Roc tells her as he thinks of the possible baby he may have on the way with a white woman. "I know you do." SiSi tells him as she thinks of their life if they were married. "I know you're having doubts Sierra, so I'm not gonna pressure you into marrying me." Roc tells her and looks sad. SiSi just stares at him for awhile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Roc asks her. "Cause I can tell by the way you look at me you have so much love & passion in your eyes." SiSi tells him and smiles. "Oh for you of course. I've never loved any woman like I love you. We've been together so long and I just can't imagine being with anyone else. Thats why I want to marry you. But like you said even if we don't get married it won't change how I feel about you." Roc tells her and gets out the bed and goes downstairs to the kitchen. SiSi watches as he leaves the room. She doesn't want to let him or Nevaeh down, but she starts to realize if she doesn't marry the man she loves dearly with all her heart she'll be letting herself down. This has been all she ever wanted and she let fear get in the way of what she needs. She runs downstairs to Roc and grabs him and hugs him tighter than ever. "You ok?" Roc asks her as he looks confused. "I wanna get married. I'm scared I really am but I'm even more scared of losing you." SiSi tells him as she lays her head on his shoulder. "But you're not gonna lose me so if you're not ready for marriage we don't have to do this." Roc tells her and kisses her lips gently. "I want to though. I need this." SiSi tells him and smiles. "Well then I won't intervene with your descison, lets do this." Roc says excitedly. 

Stay tuned (: - Chasity