Chapter 30: The Wedding

Chapter 30: The wedding.

*Prince/Rae*

“Princeton, where the hell are you? You haven’t come to visit me or the boys in four days!…. Call me back when you get this message please. I-I love you… I guess.” She says hanging up the phone angrily. Tears are running down Rae’s face. Why hasn’t my husband been to see me in four days? What could he possibly be doing that’s more important than me and the boys. Rae thinks to herself.

“I am going to kill him!” Rae yells, out loud frightening her nurse who’s giving her medicine. “I’m sorry nurse Kelly, its my husband….”

She nods. “I understand.” She says as she finishes giving Rae medicine, and leaves.

Rae is sitting alone at the hospital bored she decides to call Ray, she hasn’t heard from him since the accident. She wants to hear her best friends voice.

“Hello?” Ray sings into the speakers.

“I miss you stranger.” Rae laughs.

“Raeeeee!” Ray says happily, “I miss you too.”

“How come you haven’t been to see me bestie?” Rae asks sadly.

“I’m sorry buddy. I’ve just been really busy.”

“Apparently Princeton has too, that's why he hasn't been visiting me. I guess no one on the outside cares about me..” Rae says bitterly.

“Princeton hasn’t been to visit you, that’s weird. He told Keisha he visits you everyday. And that's not true we all care about you Rae.”

Rae sighs, “Well he’s lying I haven’t seen him in four whole days, I’m starting to get worried… maybe he’s finally come to his senses and left me.”

Ray laughs, “He would be a fool to give you up. Anyway, I saw him yesterday at rehearsal. He was an hour late, and he kept texting on his phone. And then he and Bahja sat in the car talking after rehearsal for hours…”

Rae is speechless, “That bastard! Bahja is more important than his own wife?” She yells sitting up abruptly in the hospital bed.

“Don’t go jumping to conclusions now Rae. You know he and Bahja are like brother and sister.”

“I’ve heard that line too many times…” Rae stiches suddenly start bothering her, she screams out in pain.

"Rae? You okay?" Ray asks worried.

"I'm fine, I guess I got a litle over excited." She says.

“Rae you need to relax.”

“How can I relax? He’s choosing that bimbo over his own wife!” Rae screams furiously, “He’s been busy alright.”

“I’ll find out what’s going on and I’ll let you know.”

Rae calms herself down. “Okay, thanks bestie, and you better come and visit me soon. I’m lonely since my no good husband isn’t coming around.”

“I’ll be over in a few hours. I have another rehearsal in the studio. But I promise I’ll come. I love you Rae.”

“I love you too Ray.”

*Roc/SiSi*

“I’m nervous babe.” SiSi says inhaling and exhaling.

“Relax SiSi.” Roc soothes, even though he’s nervous himself.

SiSi and Roc are finally eloping. SiSi is dressed in a lovely sequenced gold gown, Nevaeh is also wearing a gold dress, and Roc is wearing a black suit with a gold undershirt.