Chapter 30

....damn. 30 chapters... wow.

Okay so a week ago I had asked you guys for ideas and I was drained, I had no ideas whatsoever! Surprisingly, I got sent a ton of ideas and I just wanted to say- thank you so much! Anyway, I finally managed to write up something good for the first time in a while! I managed to put most of the ideas in :)

Thanks again, guys! C:

First update since 9th May (SORRY!!!~)

Chapter 30

Ashley's POV

"Dammit, Scream! Come on!" I groaned as Scream slammed the door and left the house. This was the fourth time this week. And why? because Alaina had come over.

I guess she said something while they were in the kitchen. Scream got pissed off and had started yelling but when I tried talking to her she wouldn't calm down. She'd just walked out and slammed the door.

"Oh don't worry about her, baby," Alaina smiled, kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around me, "She'll be just fine."

"I know..." I mumbled, "I'm just worried about her."

"Don't need to worry about that bitch," she grinned.

I wasn't expecting that, though, so when she called Scream a bitch I just got so mad. Why would she say that about her? She's been treating Scream, Aurelie and all my friends like shit so why should I put up with her? Old girlfriend or not, this bitch is going a slight bit too far.

So that was when I pulled away from her and she moved back a bit, "What's wrong, Ash?"

Is she serious? She called my friend a bitch in front of me and expected me to just be quiet like some idiot?

Oh, man, is this girl insane.

"You've taken this a bit too far, Alaina. I thought you meant it when you said you had changed and wanted to get back together; I agreed. Clearly, that was a mistake, you bitch! You can't go around and treat my friends like shit then expect me not to do anything!"

"I-"

"I don't want to hear it," I shook my head, "just leave, please."

I didn't look up but I heard some rustling and a door opening then slamming shut. So I assumed she left and went upstairs to grab a jacket.

May as well look for Scream and talk to the others.

A few hours later, I was walking around looking for Scream, I had left tons of messages and called her about a million times- no answer. I was starting to give up - I mean where could she be? I literally checked every place I could think off-

The park.

Scream loved to go to the playground at the park.

So that's where I headed and sure enough... I found her. She was sitting on one of the swings on the swing set and just... swinging, I guess. She looked really sad and lonely.

I covered her eyes with my hands and grinned, "Guess who?"

"Ashley?" She asked, sounding slightly puzzled.

"Yep," I moved to sit next to her on one of the swings and looked at her, "so why'd you run off like that?"

"She told me you didn't give a crap about me... and I sort of took it to heart... I know I probably shouldn't have and that's completely stupid and girly and that I sound really stupid but-"

"You don't sound stupid," I assured her, "and I do care about you. Whatever Alaina said was a lie; she's a stupid bitch anyway."

"That, she is." Scream grinned.

I stared at her... she was really beauutiful. I cared about her a lot and I never wanted any of this to happen to her because she doesn't deserve it. She's a good friend and an amazing person and I was stupid to just allow Alaina to act however she wanted around her.

And I told her that.

"I really care about you, okay? I'm sorry about Alaina. I should've never-"

"What's done is done, Ash." She sighed and looked away, "And you really can't change some things..."

I don't know why but I moved her face to look at me, "Sometimes you can. And if you take the chance to do so, amazing things happen."

We stared at each other for a minute.

We started leaning in...

We kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's done! I reaally wanted to end it here so the next chapter will be started with the ideas that I missed.

Oh also, tomorrow there will be no updates!

Becauseeeeeeeeeeee.....

IT'S MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY :D yeah he's old now xD He's an awesome dad though. Yeah so it's his birthday and my mom's busy in London with my grandmother so we just really wanna make it a good day for him tomorrow so yeah.

Okayyy I hope you liked this chapter!

Vote and Comment <3

~Scream<3 :)