Chapter 19

Hi guys! Okay, I'll try my best to make updates a bit more recent. Sorry.

Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

In the short span of a few weeks, I had already gone out with Alaina a million times, and had managed to completely forget about everyone else, as annoying as it seemed.

I got home really late that night, and when I got there I was greeted by ten annoyed and very, very angry faces.

"ASHLEY, YOU ASSHOLE!" Jordan shouted at me, I'm pretty sure she would've lunged at me, but CC kept her in place.

"What? What did I do?" I was beyond confused, honeslty.

"Ashley." Sammi said, "Sit down." It was more of a command, really, so I decided to sit without arguing, and just try to keep the peace between us all, even though, by the look of Jordan, it wouldn't be very helpful. "Ash." Sammi stated, "Have you noticed anything different these past few weeks?"

I shook my head. "No...?"

"Ashley, Scream is missing."

This took me by surprise. "WHAT?!" I screamed, "HOW DO YOU KNOW? HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW DID THIS HA-" she slapped me just to get me out of it.

"STOP THAT!"

"You..." Jordan muttered, we all turned to her, "You didn't realize she was gone? I hate you so much right now, you don't even know. She stopped replying to us completely the second you let that bitch Alaina walk in! Did you not notice how Alaina treated her? Two weeks ago she got upset and ran off and we haven't heard from her since! Do you even know what she said? She said that she was sure you wouldn't let Alaina do anything out of hand, but after she threatened her, Scream just left. This is all your fault, Ashley Purdy. ALL. YOUR. FAULT!"

She got up and stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

"Uncle Ash." Wynter mumbled, "Maybe you should... try to get in touch with her..."

I nodded, getting up and going upstairs to my room.

Staring at the phone in my hand, I took a deep breath before pressing on Scream's name, and held the cell up to my ear. It rang a few times, then disconnected.

I called again.

ring... ring... ring...

After the fifth call, somebody finally picked up. "Hello?! Scream?!"

"A-Ash?"

"Scream, I'm right here, where are you? We've been worried sick!"

"I just... I..." she started sobbing, and judging by her voice, it wasn't the first time today.

"Scream, breath, please." I was starting to get worried.

I heard her slowly calm down before speaking to her in a soothing voice, "Scream, I need you to tell me where you are, alright? Please?"

"In my apartment..."

"Where?"

She gave me the address, and I noted that this was the bad part of town. I got really worried, why would she get an apartment over there?

I told everyone that I knew where she was, and Jordan and Andy came with me. Just Jordan and Andy, because I knew that if there were too many people, Scream would probably be a broken and messed up wreck.

By the time we got there, I could clearly see all the drunks and practically every addict there.

Jordan gasped, and I turned my head, noticing that the building was completely run down. It was a  wonder to still be standing upright.

We made our way up to her apartment, and I knocked on the door. There was a muffled 'come in' so Andy slowly opened the door...

And I saw a sight I never wanted to see...

Jordan teared up.

Andy gasped.

And Me? well... I ran up to her...

Hugged her...

I didn't want to let go...

"I...Is she... dead?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNn well... is she? :P

You tell me!

I'm gonna try to update tomorrow but I'm stuck at my grandma's for most of the day so I can try again in the morning but i don't know.

WHAT DID YOU THINK? :D

Vote and comment^^

~Scream<3